Starting 25-10 to lose 120 pounds

Taamara

Hi everyone!
I am starting tomorrow again with Cambridge, I started 4 weeks ago, but stopped after a week because I got really nausias, and threw out all the products as soon as I ate them (Your welcome for the details!:)). I just couldn't motivate myself to start again after that. But I really want to lose the weight. I'm 20 years, and about 120 pounds overweight. I've been this overweight for a few years now, so its nothing new, but it just seems to bother me more and more, and it keeps me from doing a lot of things I would like to do.
There is no one around me that I know doing this diet, and everyone I told I was going to do cambridge was less than enthusiastic:( Which I guess had two sides, it might motivate me more to prove I can do it, or it might bring me down. Let's hope for the first!
So I hope no one minds, but I would like to write my experiences here, feel free to comment:)
I hope I get through the first week very very soon, because last time it sucked:p
Are there more people around starting about now, and want to lose this much weight?
Good luck everyone!

Hello!

I'm a newbie too - on week 2. It does get easier - honest! I felt quite sick after a pack in the first couple of days. My CDC suggested that it was the high concentration of minerals and vitamins in them. I now drink a glass of water before hand and that seems to do the trick!

Hang on in there - you'll feel so much better after that first weight in!

GG

Hi everyone!
I am starting tomorrow again with Cambridge, I started 4 weeks ago, but stopped after a week because I got really nausias, and threw out all the products as soon as I ate them (Your welcome for the details!:)). I just couldn't motivate myself to start again after that. But I really want to lose the weight. I'm 20 years, and about 120 pounds overweight. I've been this overweight for a few years now, so its nothing new, but it just seems to bother me more and more, and it keeps me from doing a lot of things I would like to do.
There is no one around me that I know doing this diet, and everyone I told I was going to do cambridge was less than enthusiastic:( Which I guess had two sides, it might motivate me more to prove I can do it, or it might bring me down. Let's hope for the first!
So I hope no one minds, but I would like to write my experiences here, feel free to comment:)
I hope I get through the first week very very soon, because last time it sucked:p
Are there more people around starting about now, and want to lose this much weight?
Good luck everyone!

Good luck. :) look forward to reading your diary ;)

xx

Hi everyone!
Good luck everyone!

I wish I had done this 3 years ago when I was 20. You're picking the best time to start. 120 pounds is a lot BUT it needs to be done nevertheless and there's no better/faster way than a VLCD.

Good luck, and you might want to update your profile/signature so that people can easily see your stats.

Good luck on your journey - just take it one day at a time and believe in yourself. Oh, and don't compare your losses to anyone else's ... this is your personal journey and everyone loses at a different rate depending on their circumstances. . There's nothing more disheartening than thinking 'I only lost 2lb - so-and-so lost double that'

Looking forward to reading your diary

Thank you guys so much for the support!:)
& yes I will try and update the signature thing, as soon as I figure out how to:p
Today is going okay, although I'm thinking about living in my bathroom since I'm in there all the time now.
Does anyone put in some oliveoil in one of the products? I heard that might help prevent gallbladder problems..

Taamara said:
Aaaaaaaaa I'm Hungry!

Just drink an extra wee litre of water, it'll fill u up n stop you from feeling hungry

Xx

Back