Starting 2morrow...Big hi to all u fab people!

supermummy

Hey...Im Saira, mum to 21 month old daughter. Ive gained 2st during and after pregnancy and have been feeling depressed for so long... but that will soon be changing as im starting CD SS 2morrow :).
Just wanted to say a big hi to all. I know this is not gonna be an easy ride. Will be needing plenty of advise and support along the way.
Wish me luck. xx

Hello

Welcome to the forum. It's a great place for support, advice, a rant or just a chat!

Good luck on your weight loss journey.

Hey Saira..
Good luck for your first week....... its a fab diet and you see results really quickly!! The first few days are a little hard but once you get through them your well on the way!!!
Keep motivated as once you see the results you feel fab ..
Good luck x

hi, im the same i have a 15 month old and put 5 stone on have lost a bit on rosemary conley but then it all went to pot. i started thursday and its great good luckx

Thanx guyz..ur all such an inspiration and have done so well. Right now im jus focusing on wk 1...if i can get through the first wk...i think il be fine...and plus iv got support of u all. Thank you. x

Hello :)
Congratulations on taking a really positive step :D
I'm waiting to start CD.. hopefully in a few days. I have to see my doctor tomorrow to get my forms signed as my BMI is way too high to do it without his consent. (I won't be taking no for an answer). I just cannot wait to start now. I have begun preparations for the diet by quitting my Diet Coke addiction and drinking just water. For the last 5 years I have drunk 2 litres of Diet Cokea day.. and I am now on day 3 of water only. The headaches have been outrageous, as have the cravings for the fizz.. but I've got through it. Next on my list is to reduce my carbs... I'm so determined to succeed that sometimes I feel as though an alien has overtaken my body! I am generally a perpetual quitter.. but no more. I have seen the CD light!
Good luck on your journey! :D :D

good luck hon!! you can do it. the first week is difficult but it's well well worth it!!

make sure you come on here. we'll listen to your highs and your lows. it really does help you get there. and the losses are amazing :D

abz xx

Hello :)
Congratulations on taking a really positive step :D
I'm waiting to start CD.. hopefully in a few days. I have to see my doctor tomorrow to get my forms signed as my BMI is way too high to do it without his consent. (I won't be taking no for an answer). I just cannot wait to start now. I have begun preparations for the diet by quitting my Diet Coke addiction and drinking just water. For the last 5 years I have drunk 2 litres of Diet Cokea day.. and I am now on day 3 of water only. The headaches have been outrageous, as have the cravings for the fizz.. but I've got through it. Next on my list is to reduce my carbs... I'm so determined to succeed that sometimes I feel as though an alien has overtaken my body! I am generally a perpetual quitter.. but no more. I have seen the CD light!
Good luck on your journey! :D :D

ah...diet coke!!! :)
Goodluck for ur start too. We can all do this together. x

good luck hon!! you can do it. the first week is difficult but it's well well worth it!!

make sure you come on here. we'll listen to your highs and your lows. it really does help you get there. and the losses are amazing :D

abz xx

Thanx abz for the warm welcome and support. Its nice to know that i wont be alone and there is help available. x

hi, i hope you loose all that you want to loose, and you have made a good choice to come on here, it has got me through the weeks.

good luck

WELCOME!!!

I offically start 2moro aswell ....your in the right place this site is amazing ! making some good friends here allready!

you can do it xxx

sure hun im here for anyone who want some motivation hell knows im gunna need it too!

how has your 1st day gone ?

Back