Starting a diary

Everyone knows that with a diet it is most likely not the last one you will start. I've been on and off diets as long as I can remember. I've been 47kg to 85kg and I am only 142cm tall. I was told as a teen I should be eating g a calorie total of 1200 a day and exercising. I am literally the height of an average ten year old but I am 36. This is the millionth time I'm attempting to eat healthy.... But the stakes have changed and I have a genuine reason to lose. I am now a mother of two girls. A two year. Old and a 6 month old. I have always been. Confident and never overly concerned by my weight. My husband has always found me attractive and people often even commented they couldn't imagine me thin and not to change. But it can be hard to find clothes to fit when your so short and fat. And I love fashion. Also my daughter tells me I am fat... I don't want her to have an unhealthy self image. I also got gestational diabetes with last pregnancy. My plan is to take it on day at a time. Record my foods, plan my meals, walk for 30mins a day, do 20 sit ups and press ups and weigh in weekly on Mondays. Feel free to join me.
Current weight:75g

Attachments

• _20180318_132550.JPG
    _20180318_132550.JPG
    122.9 KB · Views: 5
Back