Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

starting after christmas

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Dietingdon, 14 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Dietingdon

Dietingdon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st6lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Ive decided that I am going to buy my 1st months supply at the end of december, as a christmas present to myself, and begin after new year. Im on slimming world at the moment, with a 9lb loss in 10 weeks, which would be fine if all I wanted to lose was a stone, but I need to lose 6 stone as a bear minimium. I have too much other expense before xmas to start, but Jan 2nd and Im on it. I have a holiday at the end of Jan, but I'll cross that bridge when IO come to it. I did cambridge a few years back, and lost a lot of weight, and couldnt have been happier, now Im fat and unhappy again. I get married in 2013, so want to lose and maintain before then. I know it's not easy, and when Ive tried since Ive struggled, but Im running out of options. If I start Jan, I can look amazing by summer. I think Im going to get a book and write all the reasons I am doing a diet, that really helped me when I was successful on cambridge. What are people sucess stories?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. almostmrswood

almostmrswood Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Well I don't have a success story yet but I have lost 1st 10lb. It's been a hell of a struggle but it's going down. The first few weeks were brilliant, about a lb a day then I lost momentum......

Anyways, gear yourself up for it and give it your all. I'm going to keep plodding along as I am and then rejoin the gym in the new year to shift some more.

Good Luck. I recommend the 'Beck Diet Solution' for bedtime reading. Helps you to get your head in the right place.

4. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I definitely recommend the Beck book, it really does help get your head in the right place :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.