Starting again 100%

Hi All.

I just need to tell someone that I am starting again. Last year I managed to lose two stones. I did put a stone back on just after Christmas and have been trying to lose it again but keep cheating.

It now has to be all or nothing. I am finding this harder this time round than when I did it last year. It is just a waste to keep paying £36 a week for me to not lose any weight. It makes me feel so bad and then I just eat again.

So now I am making a pledge on here as I don't want to let any family or friends know that I am back on it again. I am doing this just for me.

I have put a pair of jeans that I want to fit into on my wardrobe door hoping this will help me stay motivated.

I also hope to log onto these forums daily when I feel like I want to eat and I hope it stops me. I think being on here last time and reading how everyone else was doing really helped me.

So today is a new day. I will try and forget what has happend over the last few weeks and put more effect into it.

I know this diet works I just need to stay stong.

Sorry about the lost post just needed to get this off my chest.

Right off to drink a glass of water. What an adventurous life I live. :D

Hi and welcome back. Firstly I could have written what you said as that sounded exactly like me, I kept starting and then cheating on refeed so I would have paid £36 for nothing really. It took me a while to get my head around starting back 100%, but I did and I feel better than ever. I have just finished a week and lost 9lbs, which is quite alot considering like you 'not that big', so I only need to do a week or 2 then I'm back on refeed.

Anyway good luck on restarting.

HI!

I can completely understand. I also started LT last year and lost 2 stone. I put some of it back on since christmas and with my wedding in 8 weeks I'm want to rid that last stone to look fantastic in my dress and so that I don't look at my photos and think - why coudln't I just stick with it and drop 5 more pounds!

I started back last weekend and my first weight in is tomorrow. I have stuck with it 100% this week and look forward to the weight in for the first boost but I'm really anxious to feel the difference in my clothes!

I also remember how helpful this forum was last time and look, here's my very first post!

Newb :)

Well done on coming back. This is my first time on LT and have found it tough at times and I imagine its hard to get back on it! However you sound like you're now in the right head space. Good Luck.

Welcome back!
I think for this diet you definitely need to be in the right mind frame for it! Glad you have your jeans to keep you going!
Also I don't know if you have done it but this really worked for me is to measure yourself and to take photos. This keeps me going as the scales aren't moving very fast for me!
Good luck with it all hun. We are here if you need to vent!!!
T x

Ive too restarted from 2:30pm today so 3hours into it.. man I forgot how hard the first few days are.. the headache is already sitting in :mad: but WE WILL PREVAIL!!!

My plan for the weekend is to lock myself away in my bedroom, do my assignment (due on Monday) and drink water and LT shakes (I even have my jug of water beside me.. not going down too fast though!)

Best of luck all of you. If you can keep your head in the right place ANYTHING is possible! :) x

Thanks to everyone who has replied. It really has made me smile. Sometimes I feel that I am the only one going through these emotions trying to get rid of this weight.

Good luck to all those that will be having a weigh in soon. Sticking at it 100% you are sure to loose the weight fast and have great results.

I have managed to get through the day without cheating. There has been times that I just wanted to stuff my face and restart again tomorrow, but I have been saying that for the last few weeks.

Had to go to my mums today. She is always trying to feed me. Had to say that I had already eaten and had 2 glasses of water instead. She also brought me a new dress. Size 8 :eek:. I did say that there is no way I could fit in it. Tried it on but it was a little tight. Now I have this dress and my jeans on the outside of my wardrobe. When I can fit into them I will have to find somewhere to wear them.

I hope tomorrow will be a cheat free day too. Right now I can only think about one day at a time, sometimes only the next few hours. Just trying to keep myself busy which takes my mind away from food.

Keep going everyone, we can do this.

Well I have made it through day 3 and I am still 100%.

I was feeling quite low today which can throw me off the Lipotrim, but I decided to do the ironing instead and have stuck with it.

I hope I can get to the end of tomorrow. I promised to take the kids out for the day. This might be hard for me but I have to do it as I will be going for my weigh in on Tuesday.

I am feeling much better this morning. I have weighed myself and I am now down to 9st 2lbs. I can't believe it. When I decided to restart over a month ago I was at 9st 10lbs. I got down to 9st 4lbs but wasn't able to get through 1 day 100% so kept going back up to 9st 10lbs.

I am so glad now that I have been able to get to 9st 2lbs as I thought I could never get past the 9st 4lbs.

I am really sorry I keep going on about this I am just so excitied right now and I have no one else to tell.

Good luck for today everyone, we can all get through it.

Back