Starting again. 7 weeks until Christmas!!!

I started my new meeting yesterday which was good so I'm feeling motivated! I got some jeans at Tesco for £14 that are really nice & just the colour I wanted! Love supermarket clothes i always dress Daisy in them! Xx

How did class go hon. I am determined to get to a weight that I am happy to buy a nice pair of jeans, diesel or something. You know what I mean just nice! But... these £5 specials are the business they really are, lovely dark denim (so slimmin') nice detail on pockets, nothing too over the top. Really impressed. I am going to have alook at some more on the weekend to see if they have shorter length which would be ideal for work with flat boots. Hope every one is ok this evening.x

How did class go hon. I am determined to get to a weight that I am happy to buy a nice pair of jeans, diesel or something. You know what I mean just nice! But... these £5 specials are the business they really are, lovely dark denim (so slimmin') nice detail on pockets, nothing too over the top. Really impressed. I am going to have alook at some more on the weekend to see if they have shorter length which would be ideal for work with flat boots. Hope every one is ok this evening.x

Class was good! Yeah I usually get my jeans from river island but I'm impressed with the Tesco ones for now & I'll get decent ones when I'm at the size I want to be! Xx

Morning Ladies,

I wish I lived close to you Becca as I would have joined a club with you. I went on my own last time for 21/2 years and almost never stayed for the talk as everyone there seemed to be with a friend ;-(. I did lose my weight and got to goal but felt as though I missed out on so much support.
Have you decided which points to do? I think I'd go for pp as I think sometimes a complete new diet works as you concentrate more. Good luck no matter which you chose

Having problems with my minimins app. It won't let me change over to a new page. Every time I try it comes up with a blue square saying" parce error". I'll try taking the app off and re applying it later but if you don't hear from me for a while you know why

Hope everyone's doing ok

Luv Ang x

Hi Ange

How are you today lovely? Any improvement with bills dad.

I wish you lived closer too, partly because I'd love to go to class together but also cos I think we'd be really close.

At the moment I am going with PP. I am feeling really motivated and you're right I think the prospect of something new is making me much more focused. I've bought the calculator and loads of books so just about to read through them and start more planning.

I love minimins but my app plays up too, sometimes half the page just disappears and I can only read half a post so have to log out then backin again.

The bad news is, the scales at class last night gave me the biggest fright of my life, I weighed in at 11 st 13lb, I thought I was around 11 9 which is what my scales said. I think the fright has motivated me even more.

Hope you're back up online soon

Xxx

Hi everyone, WI tomorrrow, hope i remember before I go to work lol. Fingers crossed anyway. Had mri yesterday so today my back is really niggling : (. Anyway, Becca have you decided on points yet To PP or not to PP that is the question. Ang, hows things with you flower are you being good? I am making a veggie version of my "infamous" curry stew in my slow cooker. Thought if i do it in there I can just whack it with stick blender to thicken it up, also has the added bonus of renedering the veggies unidentifiable (childish I know) I am thinking it smells extremely currified in here at the moment, oh well its experimental to say the least. My daughter has lent me the new books from class so i am going to have a quick look through them later. Off topic but she has also given me a pair of £5 jeans from asda. They are really nice I have to say. AND size 12 so whats not to like lol. Anyway worth a try on if anyone else sees them as they are a really nice fit, and not just for £5 but as a pair of jeans in general. I am hoping for 2lbs tomorrow but I will let you know asap tomorrow but I am 8-8 tomorrow so it might be later in the day. Hope everyone else is being as angelic as me... difficult I know ladies but please try!!:8855:

Hello lovely sue,

You must be a zombie with all the hours you work, I'm amazed how you keep going!!

Good luc for WI tomorrow will be looking forward to seeing how you've got on.

I am with you completely on the veggie front Hun, I will eat peas, potatoes and broccoli and carrots at a push but that's it. Unless of course like you it's puréed then I'm ok wit it.

Well done on the jeans, I live for the day I can back into my size 12 s. I was so disappointed with myself at weigh in last night! I have bought monthly pass to make sure I keep going
Xxx

Class was good! Yeah I usually get my jeans from river island but I'm impressed with the Tesco ones for now & I'll get decent ones when I'm at the size I want to be! Xx

Glad your class was ok chick, I definitely feel more motivated for going to one. I'm wit you on PP now so if you have any tips would be glad to hear them. I'm on 26 points a day

Xxx

Glad your class was ok chick, I definitely feel more motivated for going to one. I'm wit you on PP now so if you have any tips would be glad to hear them. I'm on 26 points a day

Xxx

I often have chicken with 150g new potatoes but I roast the potatoes in fry light and garlic & chilli and I marinate the chicken in garlic, ginger, spy sauce, tomato purée, lemon juice & pepper not bad for 7pp! X

Hello!! :) welllll I had an exam this morning & it was reallllly hard but I think I got what I needed to not have to resit! Anyway! My boyfriend is taking me out for tea :) I've been saving points all day but I have my 49 too! I hope everyone is okay :) hope bills dad is improving too Ang & I wonder where Kim has gone!! Xxx

Evening everybody

Well we got a break today from the hospital as one of Bills relatives offered to go this afternoon and ring us if their was any problems....... so we only have to go this evening !!!!
Made the most of the day and went to Boundary Mill on a shopping spree. Didn't buy much in the end as everything I tried on was either too tight or too long !!! Bought a top and a bra though and quite a bit of knick knacks for the house and kitchen plus a few gifts to put in the gift cupboard to use throughout the year. So not a wasted day.
We ate in the restaurant there, Bill had fish and chips and I was really good and had a fishermans salad. It was lovely, prawns, salmon fillet, mackerel pâté , cod goujons and salad. I worked it out to about 8/9 points so not bad

Bills dad is infection free at last. Still confused and immobile but they are looking at discharging him towards the end of next week into 24 hour care so we have to start looking round residential homes and pick a suitable one.

Think I might give pp a go as it does do you good to try a new diet. I'll wait until we've got Bills dad sorted and I might join a class to get all the info

Good luck with your exam Nikki

Hope you're coping with pp Becca, let us know what you think about it

Sue.....you work too much ;-). Don't know how you find time to eat !!!

Speak tomorrow as long as Minimins is behaving itself

Luv Ang xx

I love the chippy there! Haha! My dad goes for his clothes so I used to go with them just for the chippy!
It's nice you have a break! :)
Yeah I think propoints is a good idea. I'm going to an Italian tonight which I'm excited for! :D
Hope you all have a good night & weekend :) xx

I love the chippy there! Haha! My dad goes for his clothes so I used to go with them just for the chippy!
It's nice you have a break! :)
Yeah I think propoints is a good idea. I'm going to an Italian tonight which I'm excited for! :D
Hope you all have a good night & weekend :) xx

Was tempted Nikki but when Bill saw he could get fish and chips in Bannisters restaurant upstairs then I decided to be good;-)

Hello my lovelies

Ange, I bet it was nice to have a day out, you've been tied to the hospital lately. I know you don't mind at all but I is hard work, my mum was doing th same when my nan was in and she was mentally and physically drained. How are you feeling in yourself.

I am doing well with pro points so far, 2 good days and have the rest of the week planned out. I've got the app on m iPad and its been a god send. We've just had salmon and new potatoes for tea with salad, and I'm amazed how much I enjoyed it. It was nice to have something that wasn't stodgy but filled me up. I have to say though I'm a bit worried about the weekly points, I don't get how you can use an additional 49 points and loose weight, it feels naughty somehow. My weekly planning has counted using about half of them.

Nikki, was the hair do for a special night out? I'm sure you did well In your exam. What aspects was I for. I remember the hardest bit for me was learning all the IAS's and remembering them!

Sue, how's work been? Hope you're not over doing it.

Enjoy your evenings lovely ladies xxxxx

Nooooo I just needed my hair doing! Glad you're enjoying propoints I like it because I like meat! It was a module called ACC1018 financial accounting. It was hard but I think I've managed! It had 6 15 mark questions at the end all about the IAS & their protocol so I wrote 1 page for each & am hoping for the best! Xxx

Hello everyone, hope your doing ok. Ok ish week. One eve, not so great when had to have a large vegi wrap macdonalds (used extra 49): but ok more or less otherwise. One prob is cold makes me hungrier...Began new job .monday, took the one that I mentioned in a post somewhere..thats on shift rota. Only training but am.knackered. Esp as have bit of a cold at the mo. Anyhow take care all. Continued good luck. x:)

That's not too bad Linda don't worry about that! X
Becca at my meeting she did say that some people can and some people can't use their 49. At the beginning I could but now I can only use about 35 of them. But they are worked into the plan so don't feel bad about using them! Xx

Hi everyone, well back to the 1lbs lol. 1 lb off for me.Ang glad to hear you are having a bit of respite but finging the right placement is an added stress isn't it. Nik hope you enjoyed your meal.....mmmmmpasta. Bec i love pp's but very rarely use my weeklies, maybe just 10 or so but never all of them. Maybe i should try......

Hi everyone, well back to the 1lbs lol. 1 lb off for me.Ang glad to hear you are having a bit of respite but finging the right placement is an added stress isn't it. Nik hope you enjoyed your meal.....mmmmmpasta. Bec i love pp's but very rarely use my weeklies, maybe just 10 or so but never all of them. Maybe i should try......

I had a fillet steak with potatoes & veg it was soooooo good! I'm still full this morning :) xxx

Back