Starting Again after 2 BAAAD months!!!

red26

hey guys, i was reading all of the posts the first time I did LT and thought i need the help moreso now!

i started lipo in May and followed it pretty well for 2 months, lost 2 stone...sooooo happy.. started off at near 14 :( and got down to 12 stone exactly.. my ideal weight for my size is around 10.5 and i was so close to even saying i was '11 stone something'.... i hadnt been down to that since just before i went travelling Oz and Asia for 2 yrs, that was nearly 3 yrs ago now..then the weight just kept coming on..2 stone weight gain!!!!

but i was delighted to be getn back near them figures..went to london for a wk, came home 1 STONE HEAVIER..so depressed, did the TFR for a week and lost half a stone, bacj to 12.6... then i was so broke i cudnt afford to buy it for a while..let myself get back to my bad bad habits again..i binge eat so badly its terrible..i can be so so good up until late at nite and then blow it to smithereeens! then wake up feelin god awful about myself and just repeat again........ so i ended up putting a stone back on and back to 13 :cry:

But: !!!!

back to lipo ..... weigh in 83,4 kgs.... first week over and was a rough start..wedding came up and so i ddint lose as much as i shud..but down to 82.2 so its a loss at least.. have my nxt weigh in on saturday and I'm hopin ill b around 80 kg.. then 2 wks after i'm going to London for a week so hope i'll be back near 12 by then (78kgs..ish)

HOPE THE SAME THING DOESNT HAPPEN :confused:

but all ya can do is keep trying!!!

so back on it, and can afford to stay on it until i reach my goal which is a great relief to know... hope hope hope i'll be a nice size 10-12 or even comfy 12-14 by xmas .... party season :D

so i just decided to pour all my info out there for any of you who can relate to this!!!

Roll on shopping for size 12s with ease I can't wait ;) i really hope it happens this time and my craving for all that amazing food (toffy pops...caramel digestives...croissants...BREAD..lasagne..and all weight watchers food I LOVE IT!!!) wil just go on holiday for a good while!!!:break_diet:

would love to chat to others out there who are on the same planet as me with this

Welcome bk and good luck, u can do it !

Welcome back and good luck Red.. I look forward to your advice x x

Good Luck!! :)
Emma x

good luck and welcome back - the forums pretty lively lately so plenty going on....

It's even better when you laugh AT us as opposed to WITH us!! lol x x

Welcome back and good luck hun, You done it before and you CAN do it again.

Lol at Sudra Daisy...Good call ahaha

thanx guys :) ...... how mad is this but i cant wait to hav a peanut flapjack........ something very wrong wit me now but at least i aient craving toffy pops again haha (...well now that i think of it of course i'm craving toffy pops!!!) lol weigh in sat morning so only another 2 days til i hear my loss wohooo

Good luck red!

I like you am a complete yo yo-er! But I yo yo'd once too often as I was always around 14-14.7 at my heaviest, a couple of years of diet neglect and I was 17.1! So take it from me, get back on it whilst the going is good!

Good luck xx

Back