Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Starting again after a week off....

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by pizzle84, 6 October 2008 Social URL.

1. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Diet:
    SW
    How hard is it (honestly) to get back into LT after a week off??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MorbidBubblewrap

MorbidBubblewrap Is thinking positive!

Diet:
    Lipotrim *WOOHOO*
    Right at the beginning of starting LP, I came off it after losing a stone in the first week..But came back on a week or so after it, To be honest for me it was not that hard (Weird but true) When I came off it I actually missed LP so when I decided to get back on board I was more determined to stick to it, And felt so much better buying my shakes again..:) Everyone is different I guess that was just my experience, But good luck sweetie...And were always here for you!! ;)

4. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    it's really not that bad hun, especially when you can have your hot stuff. i have got back on it after times off on holiday before and had no problems. i had a bit of trouble this time because i was so cold all the time. good luck hun, u will be fine. just be determined! xx

5. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Diet:
    SW
    Thanks. I need to lose the last 2 - 2.5 stone by christmas so im really determined now!

6. MorbidBubblewrap

MorbidBubblewrap Is thinking positive!

Diet:
    Lipotrim *WOOHOO*
    Good for you Pizzle...You have under 12 weeks (Until Christmas), So I reckon you can do this :) ((Big Hugs))

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.