Starting again after a week off....

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
How hard is it (honestly) to get back into LT after a week off??

Right at the beginning of starting LP, I came off it after losing a stone in the first week..But came back on a week or so after it, To be honest for me it was not that hard (Weird but true) When I came off it I actually missed LP so when I decided to get back on board I was more determined to stick to it, And felt so much better buying my shakes again..:) Everyone is different I guess that was just my experience, But good luck sweetie...And were always here for you!! ;)

it's really not that bad hun, especially when you can have your hot stuff. i have got back on it after times off on holiday before and had no problems. i had a bit of trouble this time because i was so cold all the time. good luck hun, u will be fine. just be determined! xx

Thanks. I need to lose the last 2 - 2.5 stone by christmas so im really determined now!

Thanks. I need to lose the last 2 - 2.5 stone by christmas so im really determined now!

Good for you Pizzle...You have under 12 weeks (Until Christmas), So I reckon you can do this :) ((Big Hugs))

Back