Starting again after a year or so.

willowmcg

Hi everyone, thank goodness I found this site again as I have just started LT again today after so many false starts and excuses.
I dont normally eat till late afternoon but keep going to put something in my mouth!!
A couple of questions though....can I use Canderel sweeteners in my tea and coffee?
Any tips on how to get the soup lump free? Is it better to use a electric hand blender with it.
Thanks for any tips and love seeing all your success stories, determined to get my own done, just hope I can last the pace this time and going on holiday in 4 weeks I dont want to eclipse the sun on the beach!

Hi, sweeteners are fine as long as it tablet form. Good luck for your first we. Let us know how your doing. This is a great site for support :)

Thanks caronbuffy, I was hoping that as I.ve already had tea and coffee with them. No water yet so just off to pour a glass.
Dont know how to update my ticker so the 3lbs loss (i wish, lol) is from months ago.

Hi,
You can make your soup using a shaker if you have one. Don't use hot water in it or it will explode, use cold water to shake it then microwave it in a mug to temperature

Good luck with the losses!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck with LT again :) I use canderel sweetners tablet form. Regarding the soup, using the shaker and cold water is great then just bung in a pan, or just add cold water to a pan then soup whisk and heat up, always lump free :)

Thanks everyone for the advice. Will try the chicken soup with cold water and heat in micro.

Got through first day, but fell a bit with a few cheese crumbs when making dinner for the family, just the little bits from the grater but I so wish I had resisted it. I'll have a glass of water to hand or ice cubes when doing dinner tonight.

Good luck on your restart. Keep away from the cheese!!! Slippery slop and all that! Good luck for week one weigh in.

welcome aboard and good luck...step away from the cheese... lol... seriously tho i think the people that struggle most on here are the people that are havin the odd bit of cheese or chicken etc.... reckon the body never really goes fully into comfortable ketosis coz you still get hunger pangs etc... so try not nibble it only makes it harder for ya and god knows its hard enough!! good luck!

Thanks everyone, have managed to stay away from the cheese and managed to resist nibbling anything when making dinner as I had a glass of water to hand and any leftovers went straight to the bin.

I'm ashamed to say though daughter made micro popcorn and left it lying. I got up to the loo had a drink and grabbed a handful of it and it was in my mouth before I realised it. It wasnt even that good and so not worth it but I am determined to make more of an effort this time.

Back