Starting again after two years, struggling a little.

isabellesmummy

Hi everybody,

Not been logged on for quite a while, I have just rejoined SW after putting on a whopping 2.5 stone in less than a year.

I first started SW in 2010 after the birth of my daughter Isabelle, I started SW at 12st1lb. I got down to 10st6lb. :)

This all fell apart when I met my current partner and I have ballooned up to 12st10lb. :sigh:

I went to my SW group on Monday with the MIL, I am going to be doing EE again as I found it the easiest.

I am having trouble at the moment though, I am not a big lover of Veg, well I am not a lover of them at all. I really cannot stand them. I know EE says you must fill your plate with 1/3 superfree though. :(

Would I be ok to not have veg and just eat tons of fruit to sub the veg or will this not work?

Any replies appreciated, Thanks, Katie. x

You could do that, but you'd have to be careful as fruit is very high in natural sugars. You wouldn't want it to have a negative affect on your weight loss.

Why not give original/green days a try? 1/3rd SuperFree is not pushed on those plans - that's what I'd suggest.

Do you like things like curries and bolognese? I tend to "hide" a lot of veg in these, such as grating carrots and courgettes into it to get more SF in.

And you would have to make sure that you only filled 2/3 of your plate with free/Synned foods if you were going to do SF as fruit after the meals.

Back