Starting again -again!! But what to do.....

ickleLB

Well I have decided I need to moe on with this slimming malarky and restart my journey, the stone I lost im sure I have gained and maybe a little more, all I have done is eat and drink rubbish ( she says with vodka in hand and just eaten last nights leftover indian)!! My problem is my consultant wants me to go back there but am not sure if I want to give ww a go, has anyone swapped then come back to sw? I just dont know

I have done both in the past and am currently doing sw ( although not weighed in for a month now but going on Thurs) and I always feel hungry on we. I lost 21/2 st on their old plan and have tried twice since they changed plans and just can't get on with it. Not sure if that helps but sw allows so much freedom and no measuring / weighing really that ww is restrictive - for me anyway.

I've tried ww twice but it just doesn't work for me, all the working out points and I always use my points unwisely and end up hungry and not getting the nutrients I need. At least on sw I get a balanced diet and never have to go hungry.

On the other hand some people prefer ww and like that nothing is off limits and that they have the extra points for meals out etc.

Back