Starting again for the last time! It's going to be a long journey!

Hey hun - how are you getting on? Thinking of you.x

Just got back last night from the south coast of England. Very busy time, and really good to see the whole family again. The funeral was on Friday, and was a lovely service, but very emotional. Feeling rather tired, and as usual overloaded with chores and study, so I guess I'd better get back to work! After all, Christmas is next week!! (How did that happen?!)

Also, I had my scan last Monday, and my due date has been brought forward to 17th June! At least there's only 1 baby though! Here is a pic - next scan 7th Feb. :)

1469944_594946483892140_356714952_n.jpg

subscribing :) Congrats on the pregnancy xx

:welcome2:

Feeling absolutely exhausted today! I definitely did not want to get out of bed this morning, but I did hope that some energy would start surging through me once I was up and about, but no! I decided there's too many chores for me to do alone, so I have written out a chores rota - the kids are not impressed! But, if they want pocket money they'll have to do them! I still can't believe it's only 1 week until Christmas! Where did the time go?! Everything is ready now, but I'm finding it hard to get into the festive spirit - maybe the carol singing tomorrow night will inspire me?

Hi hun x hope your having a nice weekend :) xx

Hi hun x hope your having a nice weekend :) xx

Yeah, not too bad. I got to enjoy my daughter's nativity play yesterday. So a nice end to the weekend. Today I'm just trying to get everything organised for Christmas. All food in and presents wrapped, so we're getting there! And my sister-in-law is up, so I can have an extra pair of hands with the kids :D

Been away to in-laws for Christmas, and back again there for new years! Just glad to get a couple of days respite in-between, and child free too! I WI on Christmas eve and managed to STS. I don't think I've done too much damage over Christmas either - baby pushing on stomach, and I can't eat so much as normal!! (which is definitely not a bad thing!) I think I may have started to slightly lose the plot though - I now have purple/pink hair! (semi-permanent) My daughter wants hers the same, but she's just too young! Hope everyone has had a lovely Christmas, and a happy new year.

Good luck ....stick at it. I am overweight for the first time really but have been for about 6 years. Am determined to get there this time

Faye

All ready for new year, but planning to be sleeping by midnight! Sorry, but I'm just not an owl! Enjoying a day by myself today to catch up with my OU work. Went shopping at Asda yesterday cos of the clothes sale - I accidently spent Β£97 on clothes! :eek: Mind you, I got loads for it! :D

Happy New Year!! I tooooootally jumped off the diet thing as quick as I started!! But, I'm back and have joined Slimming World (2/1/14). I've decided to stop doing these VLC diets and stick at something for the long haul, more realistic I think. How have you got on? I haven't been on here since April x

Hey, good to see you back Charli, and Happy New Year! I have spent the last year yo-yoing the weight, and ended up staying exactly more or less where I was! Since I'm currently pregnant, I'm not currently trying to lose weight, but just trying not to gain too much through healthy eating (largely following SW) - so far doing well! Need to get back to my diary writings again soon! I will try to start again tomorrow!

Back