starting again from tomorrow!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Without The Pounds' started by lydia22, 28 December 2008 Social URL.

1. lydia22

lydia22 New Member

Just wondered if anyone else has lapsed over xmas?????
    I am so ashamed of myself, I got back home today (been away over xmas) and it really hit home..........:eek:

I did LL for 5 weeks and lost 1 1/2 stone I decided to do CD and started 3 weeks ago, lost another 6lbs in my first week..... Trouble is I have had a two week gap and I am due to see my CDC tomorrow, I have had quite a few days off over xmas!!!!!!!

more days lapsed over the 2 weeks than not :mad::cry::sigh:

Any way I am going to tell my cdc tomorrow and I am giving it 100% I will stick to it 100% from now untill I am at my target of 8st 8lbs!

At my last weigh in 2 weeks ago I was 12st 3lbs

I am sure I will have gained over the past two weeks but now xmas is over I can concerntrate again.

I didnt cheat once on LL, but having time off work and xmas meals to go to etc i have been really weak:sigh:

No More Vodka!!! No More Food!!!

100% ss
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.