Starting again,,,last time i hope!!!!

Much better that it takes a little longer and stays off then fast as possible and goes straight back on :)

Oohhh dear ....... Another bank holiday got in the way !!!! Getting weighed tonight , dreading it !!!! FFS! Julie !!! Only got 10 wks before my holiday and still got 28lbs to lose ,,, i know its still doable just ,,, but still gotta survive a week in the lake district before then !!!!! I am refusing to go food shopping as i clearly keep finding excuses to have food/booze!!!!! Typically had a fab time over the bank holiday and normal food ,,,,,, did the trick ,,,,, not contipated anymore !!!! Sorry , to much info !!!
So my promise to myself is to be 100%, this week , hubby has also agreed to cook his own food and to abstain from alcohol !!! Fridge is full of sparkling water!!!

Renewed morivation today !!! Have been mainly on step 2 , but i am going to try a week on ss+, can't live without a cuppa , so lets see how we go!!!!!water water and more water !!!

How was your weigh in Juliebags? Hope you kept your drive today.

Well my last weigh in was not great 1.3lbs on , but i didvtake 4 days off so i am actually quite pleased as it could have been more!!! I am doing great so far this week , really getting the water down , no walking as weather has been crap , but if still motivated when i get home from work i am going to sit on the exercise bike and just od , how are you getting on ??

Well my last weigh in was not great 1.3lbs on , but i didvtake 4 days off so i am actually quite pleased as it could have been more!!! I am doing great so far this week , really getting the water down , no walking as weather has been crap , but if still motivated when i get home from work i am going to sit on the exercise bike and just od , how are you getting on ??

That's not bad at all for four days! I had a wobbly day on Tuesday but firmly back on track, working up the steps now with 2 weeks of each, so after today, 10 days more of step 2.

Glad to hear you're doing so well this week, sure you'll have a great loss.

Sometimes it needs a wobble to get us all on track , the weekend is always the hardest for me , but if the weather is nice at least we can get out for a walk!

Yeah thats true, the fact I got back on track shows I've made progress as before I'd have just given up and come off plan totally. Hope the weekend is a nice one!

A couple of really good walks in this weekend, my aim this week is to walk 30km in total so thats 4 walks, lets hope the weather is decent enough to get out there, walking on the tradmill does nothing for me , i get bored with it , plus hubby needs the exercise aswell!!

So , 6.67km done,,,, don't think weather is going to be great tommorrow , looks like it might be a date on the exercise bike ,,,,, boring !!!

Flippin eck,,,,,,, trying to be positive but everyday is a struggle this time round, i have made a decision i am only doing this diet until i go to jamaica !!!!! I do feel in a better mind frame of not binging , i have increased my exercise levels and i think after this diet if i continue with the walking etc, i feel after a walk in the evening i don't want to ruin what i've done by scoffing ,,,, but i am missing fruit , tomatoes carrotts etc etc , i miss meal times with my hubby !!!!!! I just need to plod on for abit longer

It'll be well worth it in the end and you've done so well so far it'd be silly to give up now. Just keep thinking of that gorgeous bikini body!

Ha ha , still plodding along, can't wait to eat all that lovely fruit and yoghurts and salads, its the only thing that is keeping me going !!!
Teally want to get another walk in tonight so i hope the weather holds , weigh in is tommorrow,,, fingers crossed !

Last edited:
Yippee, 3.1lbs off , thats now 2st,, still another 1.5st to go , in the right direction, looking forward to seeing the 11st bracket again ,, a couple of weeks and hopefully i'll be there!!!

Amazing! Big congrats :) A good loss is such a great motivator. Hope you've had a good day.

So having had to come off plan again for medical reasons i am back ,,,, the good news is weight gain was minimal , but still really have 18-20 lbs to go for my holiday target ,, the bad news is i only have 4 wks and 4 days to do it ,,,,,,, arrrrgggghhhh , so i have decided to ss all the way , its day 2 back on plan !! Mind set is focused ,,, none of my new holiday clothes fit as yet ,,,,,, trying not to panic yet !!!!

So having had to come off plan again for medical reasons i am back ,,,, the good news is weight gain was minimal , but still really have 18-20 lbs to go for my holiday target ,, the bad news is i only have 4 wks and 4 days to do it ,,,,,,, arrrrgggghhhh , so i have decided to ss all the way , its day 2 back on plan !! Mind set is focused ,,, none of my new holiday clothes fit as yet ,,,,,, trying not to panic yet !!!!

You'd done so well before, you should have no problems losing at least 15lbs in that time. Try not to focus on your goal as I find that makes me panic, just focus on each day 100% and the diet won't fail to give you the results you want.

Try on your hol clothes once a week and be motivated by them getting looser!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Ermmmm let's just say the last 5 weeks have been a bit of a shambles! Still, back on it from yesterday as I need a last 2 week push for my wedding.

How you doing? Still strong on day 4?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Yep still plodding , early nights ,,,, lol as can't eat might aswell sleep ,,,, i am counting down the days my target it 11st 3lbs,,, although i am only a shorty 5ft 1.5inch, i am comfortable at that weight , got big boobs and hips so i like being curvy,,, been slim before in a pevious life and it just wasn't me !!! So going for whats maintainable would ultimatly like to be about 10st7-11lbs,,, but after this final stint ,,,, i am going to have to join fatty club , probly SW,,,,i want to get back to exercising and its just not doable on this diet, so after my holiday i am going to bite the bullet and join a group , this diet is great but it becomes a visious circle, and to be honest i don't want this to be a life long on /off diet
I did have a sneaky peek on the scales it was 12st6lbs ,,,, so only 1st3lbs ,,, got 4 weeks 1day left to do it ,,,,,,, come on !!!!!!!
How about you are you going to continue afterwards ????

Back