starting AGAIN! need a buddy

Kizzie2011

Hellooooo

I've recently lost 30kg doing Optifast.. it was an 'all or nothing' situation after gaining 20kg in 6 months.. without even thinking about it... (how friggin' easy do those pounds/kg jump back on sneaky little f***ers!).. anyhow... I'm sick of the stuff now and I"m back onto stuffing my face with sugar and can feel the weight creeping back on again.(8kgs so far in three months).. I do NOT want this to happen.. So, today I've decided to return to my old friend Atkins.. I lost a lot of weight on it many years ago... and know it's really the only long term thing I can do which actually works and I enjoy...

so, is there anyone out there (especially in Aus) who would like to buddy up?... I"ve got a dodgy lapband which causes all sorts of digestive problems in the mornings so I tend to drink my breakfast until it's warmed up..

I'm currently sitting at 96kg (15stone 11 pounds) and have 30kg to lose....
I don't like buying bars etc as I get addicted to them and overeat them.. (side effects or not!).. so I want to stick to a menu I can make at home. I"m a grazer so simple small meals are better for me than a few larger ones..

Hope to hear from a lot of you soon! yay!

Hello there are a couple of us here in the atkins diaries section still active. Gone very quite here Come join us :)

Hi there,

Not many of us on the Atkins board right now. I'm Sarah from Licolnshire England, with a similar weight and similar to lose.

I'm on week 3, finding it really easy to stick to and ketosis is great as I'm never hungry. I have a diary on the diary page if you want to follow, you should start one, great for keeping track.

And what do you mean by drinking your breakfast? Shakes etc?
I see loads of people have 'Bulletproof coffee' I've never tried one yet.

Hi there,

Not many of us on the Atkins board right now. I'm Sarah from Licolnshire England, with a similar weight and similar to lose.

I'm on week 3, finding it really easy to stick to and ketosis is great as I'm never hungry. I have a diary on the diary page if you want to follow, you should start one, great for keeping track.

And what do you mean by drinking your breakfast? Shakes etc?
I see loads of people have 'Bulletproof coffee' I've never tried one yet.
Hi

Thanks for replying (kizzie is me :) )

I didn't get started in June. I had surgery and got slack. Gaining more weight. ;-(

Back to day one today. I'll get a diary started!

hey,

I have a diary in the Members only section. Have been on Atkins for 6.5 weeks so far and doing pretty well (35 lbs lost). Happy to buddy up :)

Hi!

Im a serial yoyo dieter and have done every diet out there.. atkins being the most succesful. In 2011 i lost 27kg on atkins and had gained it all back. I started cambridge 4 weeks ago and have lost 7kg (currently weighing 107kg) and i have decided to finish this weeks shakes and to go over to atkins as i dont have any energy while on cambridge. I want to start atkins on tuesday and am also looking for a buddy! Im in Holland though, not aus x

Hi all - I'm still around occasionally and happy to help when I can. Been low carb 5.5 years and still love feeling good & living this way. If you want recipe ideas take a look at my web page
Good luck

Back