Starting again - need to do this for my wedding!

Morning, hope everyone is OK.

Well I SO enjoyed my dinner last night, sausages, egg, chips and beans. Just a simple boring dinner but I really fancied it! I didn’t get home from work til about 7:30pm last night so I was absolutely starving, you know when you’re literally stood in the kitchen watching it cook, haha! Made me laugh when Neil asked if I should be eating that, he said “that’s practically a fry up, how can you be allowed to eat that”, so I felt quite smug when I was able to say egg = free, beans = free, chips = free, sausages 2 syns each! I got the half fat butchers choice ones from Tesco and they were flippin lovely! He couldn’t believe it when I said you actually CAN have a fry up for brekkie syn free except for sausages.

I was talking to a lady at work this morning about my wedding and she commented that she could see I’ve lost weight so that was nice. I’m starting to think it’ll be easy losing another stone or so before the wedding because I can’t stop STRESSING! I remember laughing at people stressing about their weddings (not in a nasty way lol) and thinking how that would never be me, especially as we’ve got a wedding planner in Greece sorting all the main bits for us! But I am literally a panicking wreck at the moment. I’m such a worrier, I always imagine the worst. Because we are paying for most of the wedding (our reception and all our extras) when we get there so we’re saving the money as we go along, I am in a constant state of panic that one of us will lose our jobs or something and we won’t be able to pay it. Silly really but I can’t help it. Then the legal documents side of things is panicking me, my wedding planner keeps telling me not to worry and they’ve never had anyone that’s had it go wrong and not been able to get married but I am convinced there’s always a first time and what if it’s us. LOL. So yes I’ve felt sick with worry this morning and had to force my breakfast down!

I seriously can’t stop with the sneaky weigh ins this week. I got on the scales again this morning and seems I’ve lost 1 of the 3lb I’d gained. So I need another 2lb off by tomorrow if I’m even going to get a STS. Arrgh. Oh well we’ll see! Oops I just realised I didn’t have my HEXa yesterday either.

Anyway food for today –

Breakfast – 2 weetabix, milk, banana (HEX a and b, and free). Cup of tea – milk was other bit of HEXa then 1 syn for sugar.

Lunch – Cheese, leek and ham Pasta n Sauce, 1 syn. Mullerlight and an apple.

Snacks - packet of quavers, 4.5 syns.

Dinner - CHIPPY - say no more :break_diet:

Total syns - about a million! :sigh:

Last edited:
Yum I love the easy dinners, sausage egg and chips is one of my favorites. Not had it for a while so might add it to my list for next week :)
Try not to stress too much hun, I know it can be stressful but try to enjoy all the planning as well.xx

Thanks hun, I will try to chill out. Need wine I think lol! x

Arrgh well it all went so well until last night when OH decided to get us all a chippy for dinner! Arrrgh. Every other time they've had naughty stuff like chippy and pizza etc I've not eaten it but last night I couldn't resist :( grrr! I didn't have loads - just a few chips and a mini fish (and curry sauce oops) but still, so annoyed with myself. I did have syns left but only about 10 and it would definitely have been more than that! So after that I decided I was going to the gym, I'd been planning on a chilled night but after that I decided I had to go! I ran 1.5k and did 10mins each on the cross trainer and the stepper so I'm pretty sure I burnt off the calories from it but I'm still not feeling very confident for weighing this morning! Need to go and be brave and get on the scales in a min.. wish me luck! x

So I'm back from the scales of doom (lol). 10st 5.5lb. Stayed the same! Still a bit disappointed but better than a gain I guess and at least it means those evil 3lb that somehow crept on during the week have gone again. Really need to stick to plan and get a couple of lb off this week although I'm pretty sure I'm due on some time next week so there's another challenge, I always struggle to lose at that time of the month! x

Today's food:

Breakfast - 2 x weetabix, semi skimmed milk. Not had any fruit yet, will have some later on this morning.

Snacks - bourbon biscuit, 3 syns.

Last edited:
Ah hun, atleast you sts rather than gaining so you should be happy with that. And the fact that you had gain 3lb mid weeks means that you actually lost 3lbs so you should be happy with that. Hopefully next week you will lose and get your stone :) xx

Thanks :) yep fingers crossed for next week. I always seem to struggle to lose when I'm near a milestone! Reeeeally hoping for that stone next week! xx

Dont stress. I lost my job two months before our wedding. I was in bits! Hubby and family were so supportive. I was worried i wouldnt be able to afford to get my nails done. And to tell you the truth i was on job seekers right up to my wedding! It was my only option. But we managed! As soon as i got back i sorted myself out.

The only thing i will say to you is our wedding planner took an extra 300 pound which we didnt expect. We thought the 500 pound wedding package was everything but asked for an extra 300 for venue which we thought was included. We were not happy but we were out there then so couldnt say no. Maybe confirm the full price before you go as we didnt. We just assumed!I dont want to worry you though. Just double check!

So what's everyone up to today? I need to stay away from the comfort food (already had a bourbon biscuit oops). It's my day off today and the last day of half term for the kids so I'm going to take them out soon. My friend asked if we want to go and get the train and go to Sheldon Country Park to watch the planes taking off from Birmingham airport. My two should love that, they love planes anyway and they're especially excited as they know they're going on one later this year. Lilly has asked if we can go to the airport too and go on the sky rail - she loves that! They love going on the train too so they should be happy today hopefully! Wish I could nip into Birmingham and do some shopping but sadly you need money for that lol! Hurry up pay day! (Although then that'll all be going on the wedding, argh).

So it's a bit of an odd day but the kids will have fun at least. Now just to decide whether to take the pushchair or not as it's always a bit of a nightmare taking it on the train! xx

Dont stress. I lost my job two months before our wedding. I was in bits! Hubby and family were so supportive. I was worried i wouldnt be able to afford to get my nails done. And to tell you the truth i was on job seekers right up to my wedding! It was my only option. But we managed! As soon as i got back i sorted myself out.

The only thing i will say to you is our wedding planner took an extra 300 pound which we didnt expect. We thought the 500 pound wedding package was everything but asked for an extra 300 for venue which we thought was included. We were not happy but we were out there then so couldnt say no. Maybe confirm the full price before you go as we didnt. We just assumed!I dont want to worry you though. Just double check!

Eek did you? What a massive worry! Glad you were ok though!

Wow really, that's bad! Did they not tell you the price of the venue beforehand? I should be OK I think, I've got order forms for every single thing we're having from them (ceremony, reception venue, venue decoration, chair covers etc etc) and a price breakdown for everything so should be OK. I just wish I could pay bits off now but we have to pay it all in cash (euros) when we get there so that's the other thing stressing me out! I've decided I'm just going to change some money into euros every month now so then we can't spend it on anything else. Then it'll be the matter of carrying all that cash with me on the flight over without having a nervous breakdown lol xx

Yours sounds alot better organised than ours haha. We met our planner once before the day and she wasnt even there on the day! It was crazy but we just wanted to get married so everything was great. Do you have waterproof make up ? It was soo hot i was sweating! Il find a pic for you of our venue..

ForumRunner_20140221_080206.png

ForumRunner_20140221_080215.png

Hi, found your diary! How are you getting on?

Hiya, not had chance to update for a few days! So will do a proper update in a mo. Been OK though, been sticking to plan OK apart from Saturday when I went out for a curry lol. Argh! x

Alot of us got curries on saturday. Me included! Haha

I always have korma too which I know is the worst one you can have calories wise! But the way I see it is if I'm going to have a treat and spend that much money on food then I'm going to have something I actually LIKE. xx

Haha snap..i have pasanda!

Ooh yes I have that sometimes, it's yum! Then I have to have naan, rice, oh and I know I'm a bit odd but I HAVE to have chips with my curry too, lol. Never what you'd call healthy, oops!

Back