Starting again - need to do this for my wedding!

Yes very true! Well I managed to resist I had the rest of my millionaires shortbread choccie bar which I had enough syns for. Was dying for more, god knows how I stopped myself lol. Still craving crap this morning, well I'm really fancying a hazelnut latte, I could have a skinny one and have the milk as my HEXa and then it'd only be a couple of syns but still it means less for later then! What to doooo...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Do you have any options? There only around 2 syns and i dont usemilk in mine. Whats your food plan for today? Maybe start the day with something sweet..with honey or nutella etc

Yeah I've got a couple I think, I'll keep them in mind if the choccie craving gets too much! I decided against the latte and I've just had my usual weetabix and banana. I've got chilli and jacket potato for lunch so hopefully that should fill me up too x

Hellooo,

Well I managed to resist last night, I ate the couple of squares of chocolate I was allowed (I had one of the Wonka Millionaires Shortbread bars but I’d already eaten most of it earlier in the evening because I just couldn’t wait lol), I don’t know what was wrong with me but wow I was ready to commit murder for chocolate!

I woke up today still craving naughty stuff but feeling a bit better now. I really fancied a hazelnut latte earlier, was very tempted to have it and use HEXa for the milk and syn the syrup but I decided against it and stuck to my Weetabix and banana (yawn, haha). Feeling a bit better now, and I have leftover chilli for lunch with a jacket potato so that should be nice.

Sneaky weigh this morning and at the moment I’m showing as STS so I’m not losing hope yet, I’ve managed to drop 2lb in 2 days before so hopefully I can do it again! My weight loss has slowed down this last couple of weeks though so I’m determined as from next week I’m going to shake it up and get on plan 100%. I’m drinking as much water as I can in the next couple of days so I can hopefully get a good loss on Friday. Then I’ve decided to set myself a March challenge after seeing a few others post about it :) I’m thinking I’m going to challenge myself to lose 8lb in March, what do people think? Is that realistic or am I being too ambitious? I can’t seem to find a thread about the March challenge though so if anyone can point me in the right direction?! Please :) weigh in is Friday so end of feb so that works out quite well. Then last day of March is a Monday so think I’ll probably do my normal weigh in on the Friday then weigh again on the Monday to get a proper figure for the whole of March.

So I need to get serious now! I’m getting bored of the same dinner so I’m going to find some new recipes to try next week, I’m also going to make sure I keep it up at the gym – the last few weeks I’ve not been going at the weekend so I’ve only gone twice a week rather than 3 times. So back up to 3 as from now! I haven’t been able to go this week because of feeling ill and it’s sooo annoying! xx

Today’s food (will update as I go along)

Breakfast – Cup of tea (milk part of HEXa), 1 sugar so 1 syn. 2 weetabix, milk and banana (HEXb, other part of HEXa and sf).

Lunch - Chilli and jacket potato (free), then a mullerlight and raspberries (free/sf/ss).

Dinner – Sausage and mash :) 3 x Asda 40% less fat pork sausages 1.5 syns each, so 4.5 syns. Mash free, marg 1 syn. Peas sf. 1 small yorkshire pud 2.5 syns. Little bit of gravy 1 syn. So dinner will be 9 syns, sod it I don't even care! Will probably have a Freddo after, I'm still within the 15. Will be having less syns tomorrow anyway x

Last edited:
Good evening hun, how are you today?
I hope you've not had any more chocolate cravings. Well done on not giving in last night.xx

I'm not bad thanks hun, you OK? I've not done too badly although I will have eaten my full amount of syns today! Oh well, better than going over them I guess xx

Hi hun,
I'm good thanks. I hardly ever crave chocolate doing this diet which is really good for me. I do really miss biscuits though and even though I know I can have the odd one, that isn't an option for me because I'd eat the whole pack!!xx

Lol that's like me, I don't touch the biscuits any more because I can never stop at one! This is why I just buy myself one treat, like a choc bar or bag of maltesers, then once it's gone it's gone! God I'm such a chocolate fiend though, I miss the days of scoffing half a big bar of galaxy. Need to remember that's why I ended up needing to lose weight in the first place! xx

Another sneaky weigh this morning and I'm still the same as last week for tomorrow. Fingers crossed for tomorrow but I've kind of already prepared myself for a STS to be honest. Just really hope it's not a gain! Anyway back to the gym properly for next week, some new dinners to try (going to have a proper look tonight/tomorrow at recipes) and changing my syns so I have 105 per week rather than 15 per day. If I still don't lose then I'm cutting the syns back to 10 per day! (So 70 per week).

I have joined the March challenge (thank you littlemissnaughty :) ), I've decided to set myself 6lb to lose in March. I was going to go for 8lb but since my loss has slowed down I don't want to set myself up for failure so I thought yeah let's try 6lb, any more is a bonus!

I'm just trying to sort a venue and food etc for our wedding 'reception' when we come back here after our actual wedding. It's harder than I thought to find one with reasonable room hire cost and good price for food/allows you to do your own! Mind you thinking about it, I wonder if doing our own food will be too stressful though? I'm already stressed enough at the moment, arrgh! Catering seems so expensive though..

Anyway today's food:

Breakfast - Hazelnut latte (oops yes I gave in lol). 2 syns for syrup (milk was HEXa). I meant to have a mullerlight and fruit too but I forgot!

Lunch - Batchelor's noodle deli box mild curry flavour 1 syn, then (eaten a couple of hours apart lol) beans (free/ss) on toast (HEXb)

Dinner - I really didn't fancy ANYTHING tonight. You know when you're hungry but nothing takes your fancy! In the end I made breakfast muffins thinking I'd have them tomorrow and I've eaten them now lol. So they were all free/sf/ss.

Snacks - KitKat, 11.5 syns. Bit higher in syns than I usually go for in a treat but soooo worth it, dunked in a cup of tea :) still within my syns anyway xx

Total syns = 14.5

Last edited:
Arrgh weigh in tomorrow! I really don't think I'm expecting a loss tomorrow, I know I'll still be disappointed if I don't get one but I really honestly have prepared myself for STS and am already thinking of my plan for next week to get some more of these pounds off! I'll be gutted if I've gained but ah well what can you do. Just wish TOTM would hurry up and arrive, I've been a right horrible cow the last few days (lol) and I keep getting the cramps then they disappear again, grrr. I need that out the way so I can get some weight off!

What's everyone got planned for the weekend? I always start thinking of the weekend on a Thursday as I don't work Fridays so Thursdays are like my Friday :) quiet weekend for me this weekend I think (finally), was possibly going to go for a few drinks with my work friend who is going to Australia for a month (not jealous at all am I!) but I don't think that's happening now. Going to try and stick to healthy low syn stuff all weekend as I've had a few bad weekends food-wise recently!

I desperately need my eyebrows doing, I normally go every 2 weeks and it's been more like 4 this time! so I may go tomorrow and get that out the way while Lilly is at school, only one child to distract while I'm getting it done then lol xx

I was going through my old facebook posts earlier, feeling a bit sad as my littlest is 3 soon so I was sat reading my posts moaning about being overdue and then his birth announcement posts. Found this pic, this was taken on my due date so exactly 3 years ago yesterday. I was heuuuowge lol. He was in there for another 13 days! How I didn't kill anyone I'll never know lol xx

Attachments

• 1393535118918.jpg
    1393535118918.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 32
Good evening hun,
I hope the scales are nice to you tomorrow.
Glad you joined the March Challenge, the February one was really good for helping me keep motivated even if I didn't achieve my target.xx

Thank you for linking me to it, I hadn't even heard of them! will be giving it a good go this month :) what was your target last month? xx

1lb loss. Can finally say I've lost 1st, thank god for that! 11.5lb to go til goal! xx

So here we go with a new week and the start of the March challenge! I would sooo love to achieve it and get 6lb off in March, I would only have 5.5lb to go til target then!

I'm going to do what I said and have a weekly syns amount rather than daily, so will start with that today and see how I go. So syns balance at the start of this week is 105. I tend to have more at the weekend and then will see what I have left and divide them out throughout the week, and see how weigh in goes next week! If I don't do very well I think I'll cut the syns down. I'm hoping all should be OK though especially as I'll be back at the gym next week.

Reallllly fancied a sausage and egg batch this morning - I love that on SW I can have one and it doesn't even have to be naughty!

Today's food:

Breakfast - 2 sausages (1.5 syns each - although my little Jake ate half of one of them lol), fried egg (free, fried in frylight) on a small wholemeal roll (HEXb), 1 syn for butter, 1 syn for ketchup. Milky coffee (HEXa, 1 syn for sugar). So 6 syns for breakfast.

Not sure what's for lunch and dinner yet so will update later. My nan is popping round this afternoon, we always used to get something from greggs for lunch but I've kind of stopped doing that since I started SW! She's been doing SW too but hasn't been sticking to plan the last couple of weeks as they have a friend staying with them and have been having nice dinners and going out for meals etc. So I think she is fancying a greggs today but I think I might just get her one and not have one myself! I want to try to keep lunch as free foods if I can.

Lunch - arrrrgh that didn't go to plan then. We had ham rolls, I didnt think a wholemeal roll was too bad but ARGH 7 syns! Glad I didn't go for white though, that would have been 11.5! Ham was free. Then my nan kind of tempted me into a mint kit kat - arrgh 5.5 syns.

That's bloody 18.5 syns today and I haven't had dinner yet! :break_diet:

How is everyone else today? xx

EDIT: Oh dear well OH came home and ordered us a pizza for dinner - fail!

Last edited:
Thanks I've found it and joined :)

you could have today as a red day and your wholemeal roll could be your 2nd healthy b plus a syn or two depending how big it was. I'm just getting my head around red and green, it's good at lowering your syns though if you like bread like me x

Back