Starting again on a new diet

marshma

Silver Member
Hi All,

I am going to see a cambridge weight plan consultant tonight after months and months of failed diets. I really need to do it this time I am now the biggest i have ever been :(

I am excited and nervous, i don't know what to expect from the first meeting, i am hoping i can get straight to it.

Good luck I have never personally tried the Cambridge diet I am too starting over again with Atkins to try and sort myself out. Hope it works out for you :)

Thanks for your reply, well i went and saw my consultant and have started today, very excited!

Good luck marshma. How was your first day ?

Hi girls. Thank you for your posts. The shakes and soups are very tasty. I have found a couple i don't like but i just won't get them again. I am struggling with the water a bit but i am doing it. I have also caught a cold of my hubby but so far so good!

Hi is the cambridge diet similar to the lipotrim? How are you getting on with it ?

Hi Andrea, I am doing well thanks, no feeling hungry or feeling ill, no side effects etc. Lost 8lb and 9 inches from my body in a week so well happy

Back