starting again today

yorkshirejo

after muct deciding between ww and sw decided to do sw
im so ashamed of myself at the moment
ive really let myself go,im 42 still look young though and when i go out which is very rare due to weight gain i look nice
im 5ft 6 and weigh 12st 12 size 16-18
i reallyu want to mke this work as i know its the best and healthiest for all the family
i cannot afford to go to classes so as i know the principles of the diet and wow this site is amazing im sure i can work it out
also going to keep a diary to help me along and look forward to spending some time on here getting ideas
joanne x

Hello & welcome x
I'm a frequent restart but this time I really want to make it my last. Only been on plan for 11 days but feel so much better. Looking fwd to following ur diary. Loads of fab people & tips on here x

Well done for making the decision, from now on you will only get slimmer!
This site is fantastic for inspiration, recipes and help in general.
Good luck x

well done for making that positive first step, this site is invaluable if you're not going to group, its like an extended group.

good idea to keep a diary, other people will help you out if you struggle. have you joined on of the 'weigh in' pages too, might help keep you motivated to 'report in' every week.

Hi there and welcome!!

You`ll find the help and support here invaluable, I know I do.
I go to group even though I can`t really afford it. I make a point of putting the money aside.

Takes a while to get your head round the plan but once you do it soon becomes habit to do things the slimming world way!! :D

Back