Starting again tomorrow need some inspiration!

Samstar

Hi, I'm starting exante again tomorrow. I did start cambridge on 3rd may then i switched to exante which is much better for me taste wise and no cambridge breath Uggghhh and I've lost 33lbs since I last weighed 2 days ago but I seem to have gone slowly back to eating thinking that i can lose it that way. I dont think that I can handle slow losses after having such big losses when we do the shakes. So have decided to go back on from tomorrow morning and be strict I have 2 weeks worth of exante left so I will do this and order some more. But i am just concerned after falling off the wagon that it will be harder to get back on it now . I love the taste of the exante shakes so that helps, so any help or tips would be great Thanks Guys
Samstarxx

I've started and re-started exante soooo many times since late last year and it's only now on my millionth restart that I seem to be sticking to it.
I just gave myself a kick up the butt and said I WILL do it this time, no excuses!

All you can do is try and stay focused on your goal and do your best. If you do fall off the wagon then just get straight back on it, dont use a slip up as an excuse to start eating again.

Good luck and I hope all goes well with your restart x

I am new to Exante (Day 4) but have found that an out right no food attitude is doing me well. I have habitually almost picked things up but caught myself and the need seems to die off instantly (Impulse I think).

I hope you get beck on the wagon and manage to stay on it.

Good Luck!

G

Starting Week 3 tomorrow... i have done WW and SW several times but had to do something drastic... i really am enjoying Exante and like the strictness of it and also not having to think so much about food and planning meals and shopping for food. The first few days were very hard but feel like i'm in the swing of it now.

Weigh in tomorrow morning... fingers crossed. Good luck getting back on the wagon!
I can't believe it's week three already.. hope everyone elses weeks fly by too!
:character00255:

Back