Starting again tomorrow

Good luck :) x

Thanks so hope I stick it this time you have done so well ;)
I had a gastric band booked for the 8th December but chicken out so really hope I can do it this time

Yeh, I think I would be terrified as well. You will get loads of support here, if you are ever stuck.
The support is second to none with some amazing people and their journey's. Remember you will never be alone. :D

fatwelly said:
Yeh, I think I would be terrified as well. You will get loads of support here, if you are ever stuck.
The support is second to none with some amazing people and their journey's. Remember you will never be alone. :D

Thanks so much really need to stick to it this time ;) not getting younger lol

Best of luck No will power. You can do this. I started a diary on my first day, I stuck a photo of myself in it to keep looking at when I got tempted and I also wrote down how tough I found that first week. Now when I'm having a hard day I look at it to remind myself how hard week 1 was and that I don't want to cheat and have to go through that again! Take it one day at a time for your first week. Keep yourself busy, clean the house, have a soak in the bath, go for a walk or even just go to bed, do anything to stay 100%. Get through the first week 100% and it gets so must easier after that. Keep posting on here and you will get a lot of support. Best wishes.

Busy Mum said:
Best of luck No will power. You can do this. I started a diary on my first day, I stuck a photo of myself in it to keep looking at when I got tempted and I also wrote down how tough I found that first week. Now when I'm having a hard day I look at it to remind myself how hard week 1 was and that I don't want to cheat and have to go through that again! Take it one day at a time for your first week. Keep yourself busy, clean the house, have a soak in the bath, go for a walk or even just go to bed, do anything to stay 100%. Get through the first week 100% and it gets so must easier after that. Keep posting on here and you will get a lot of support. Best wishes.

Thanks Hon ;)
I didn't start today because was sick durning the night and had a really bad headache just back from holidays on Monday so must have been the change in weather so all set for tomorrow .... Shakes on table waiting for me to get up and get stuck in and thanks for the support must start a dairy from tomorrow

Hope you feel better 2morrow honey.x

Keep me posted with your journey.x :character00148:

1 stone 8lbs. I am maintaining now. Weight Watchers pro points.x

About six weeks. I gained the weight because of early Menapause.(sucks) Now my body has ajusted, but it was very hard. I have always had to watch my weight and work extreamly hard to maintain. People think because you are slim , you can get away with eating anything that's true in some cases, but not mine.
What about your self?

fatwelly said:
About six weeks. I gained the weight because of early Menapause.(sucks) Now my body has ajusted, but it was very hard. I have always had to watch my weight and work extreamly hard to maintain. People think because you are slim , you can get away with eating anything that's true in some cases, but not mine.
What about your self?

Same here was a little over as a child lost in teens and gained during pregnancy then dropped down to 9 stone ... Got sick in hospital for weeks came out 1 1/2 stone up then i was 11 stone when getting pregnant on no 2 didn't but on a Lb .... Then on daughter no 3 was in a head on crash at 20 weeks and stayed in hospital until she was born and weighed 15 stone and never lost ... Weight on weight off that's how it's being for years ... Work was sitting behind an office desk for eight hours and sitting in the car going and coming from work for two hours total of 10 hours a day on my ass lol ;) so I'm so so so going to get it for this time and off it stays ;) lol

Suppose I am very lucky to have a job where I am running around all day.
You haven't had it easy, have you? I am sure that you are so very determined to succeed this time and that takes a lot of guts. Go Girl.
If you need a huge shoulder to cry on from time to time I am here for you. :)

Take care and Full systems 2morrow.x

Back