starting again tomorrow!!!!

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by jan87, 6 April 2009 Social URL.

1. jan87

jan87 Full Member

Diet:
    healthy lifestyle
    ok guys im starting again tomorrow really confident this time. gonna have an ear;y night and tidy my room tonight so i have a clear head tomorrow
    have 4 stone to lose so a bit meh! still down three but im nervous!!!

hope i keep going. ill start a diary tomorrow too
    love jan

xxxxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cheska

Cheska always struggling

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Good luck with your start and remember we are all here to boost you on :p

4. rainbowbrite

rainbowbrite Member

Diet:
    Paul McKenna
    hi i'm in the same boat, i started today and know exactly how you are feeling! Good Luck

5. Cheska

Cheska always struggling

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Good luck Rainbowbrite with your diet. Dont know much about the Paul McKenna diet but Im sure you will be fine. This site is inspirational and all the lovely people on here will help and boost you along. :) x

6. jan87

jan87 Full Member

Diet:
    healthy lifestyle
    ok today was not so good!!! but still feeling optimistic. bought my juicer today and im off tomorrow so a good day to start!!!

rainbowbrite best of luck!!!

7. rainbowbrite

rainbowbrite Member

Diet:
    Paul McKenna
    Cheers jan and chesca

I was ok today , my on ly problem is recognising hunger, I haven't felt real hunger in about 15 years lol xxx Hang in there!

8. Cheska

Cheska always struggling

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Yeh I know what you mean. I think Im hungry but realise that Im not at all!! Unfortunately I have fallen off the wagon but am motivating myself by coming on this website every day and aiming to start again next Tuesday. Keep up the good work you are doing really well x :eek:

9. jan87

jan87 Full Member

Diet:
    healthy lifestyle
    well ive just finshed day two of the seven day detox. i dunno im just a girl who finds detoxs great before i get stuck into a new health regime. im no longer using the word diet as im trying to create a lifestyle. am very happy as today headaches have died down and im a bit more alert. also did an aerobics class too well attempted!!! im not as fit as i was when i was 18 so have to get cracking! how are ye getting on? xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.