Starting again with CC - got a lot to lose!

boofaloo

Gold Member
I'm starting again tomorrow. I have managed to put on weight and be heavier now than i've ever been.
I calorie counted last year and lost 18lbs, i began to feel comfortable and let things slip.
I now weigh 15st 8lbs and at 5ft 2 this is a bit - no a lot rediculous and is causing me so much unhappiness.:cry:

I have the myfitnesspal app on my iphone and will be using that to track my food every day. i will stick to around 1200 - 1500 calories a day.

Please help and support me - i really need to lose this weight!!! xx

Hi Helen:flirt2:

They are a lovely bunch here, keep popping in everyday to keep motivated and the weight will be off in no time x

Welcome back and good luck... just don't get too comfortable this time, lol!!! xxx

Hello an good luck :) let me know when you find the secret to sticking past the first few months lol I'll be needing it too by then !!! I'm sure you'll do well and any questions just ask! There's lots of clever ppl about (but sadly not me lol) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Take one day at a time, don't worry about what happened yesterday or what may happen tomorrow. 24 hours is all we need to focus on.

Good luck xxx

Hi Helen I'm a petite lady as well and no we don't carry extra weight well.. Not to worry you'll get all the support you need here.. Good luck :)

Hi and welcome back, are you a member of my fitness pal site, there is a lot of us from here on there too :)

You have done it once so I'm sure you can do it again. Good luck :)

Hi and good luck! Looking forward to hearing your tips x

Hello Helen......sending you lots of luck, and willpower, of course !!!! Hehe !!!! It can be done with cc ing, it's just a slower journey, and apart from the odd hiccup or speedbump on my road to Slimmerville, the weight stays off !!!!!

Diva x

HI- Thanks for good luck and support.

I am still going!! lol. I have had a bit of a forget to count day today but other than that have been spot on. I am looking forward to weigh in tuesday - i think i'll have lost a couple of pounds which is good.

As silly as it seems my goal is 1lb a week. i am going for the slow journey as i need this to be it.

I am going to plan some lovely treats for each half stone i lose.
So far i have got:

Shopping trip - NO KIDS ;)
Meal out with a friend
New pair of shoes
Manicure or Facial

I'm sure i'll think of lots more ideas. :) So gotta knuckle down again tomorrow ready for my first weigh day on Tuesday!

Hiya

Welcome this is a great site

I think a lot of us are also on mfp - feel free to add me as a friend

Good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

its my 2nd weigh in on thursday, I have a lot to lose, a lot more than urself but i am treating it the same even 1lb is in the right direction, im aiming for 1.5 a week to lose. if you want to add me on facebook its verity jane heads or pinkdaisy87 on my fitness pal xxx

Great mindset..I'm sure you'll sucseed

Back