Starting........... again with w.w!

vmccrose

Hi everyone,i have dipped in and out to weight watchers for the last few years now but like the advert says "lose weight for the last time" ! sick of having to think about my weight day in day out so now this is time to do it and MAKE it last! At my heaviest i weighed in at 10st 2.5lb and seeing that i am only 4ft 11 inch every pound showed! over the last few years i have got down to 8st 2 and back up and down like a yoyo so now i am starting fresh at 9st 2.5lb and am hoping to get down to 8st 7lb in time for x-mas but this time i want to keep it off! that will be my real battle!;)

How are you finding the program? i go to the classes with a few friends but thought i would try out the forums too,never realized there were so many different diets out there until i logged on here!lol:D

Yeah I find it really good. Love having the weekly 49 coz you know if you fall off the wagon you can take it off of them! I like having them for a few ciders at the weekend, whereas with the old plan I'd just end up feeling guilty after over indulging!

yeah!i know what u mean about the extra 49 points,i usually use them by dividing them between the seven days giving myself a bit extra ley-way,saying that i have 4.5 pp left this evening(been xtra good 2day:rolleyes:) so going to have a glass of red wine and sum ww crisps later! weekends are the worst time for me!lol

I had 17 weekly points left, but have had 3 cans of strongbow tonight so that's that gone! New 49 kick in on tues. I try to stick to my 29 as much as possible mon-thur and normally have a take away or drinks at the weekend :)

Good luck to both of you :) I'm on WW too, and I love the new plan. I did the old points one a few years ago, but of course put it all back on gradually!

This site's great. I've added myself to a couple of the "challenges" which is great for pushing yourself to stay on track.

Liz

I also lost a couple of stone on the old plan, about 5 years ago but it slowly crept back on! Find the new plan so much more flexible :)

lol! i know what u mean,been watching the forum for a couple of weeks but only figured out how to post correctly yesterday:L
Going to try and be good today,will prob be going out for lunch/dinner today so will try and avoid the dessert menu at all costs!

0.5lb off today,happy enough(well not really!) but it'll do,was aiming for a loss of between 0.5-1lb off a week so i suppose that is still on target.Going to try my best to stay within the 29 pp allowance and be more choosy on what i spend my xtra 49 pp on! Roll on week 3!

Back