• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Starting........... again with w.w!

S: 9st2lb C: 8st9lb G: 8st5lb Loss: 0st7lb(5.47%)
Hi everyone,i have dipped in and out to weight watchers for the last few years now but like the advert says "lose weight for the last time" ! sick of having to think about my weight day in day out so now this is time to do it and MAKE it last! At my heaviest i weighed in at 10st 2.5lb and seeing that i am only 4ft 11 inch every pound showed! over the last few years i have got down to 8st 2 and back up and down like a yoyo so now i am starting fresh at 9st 2.5lb and am hoping to get down to 8st 7lb in time for x-mas but this time i want to keep it off! that will be my real battle!;)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 12st13lb C: 12st8lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 28.4 Loss: 0st5lb(2.76%)
I'm the same... I wish I could just get to a weight and be happy there!! I'm a newbie on here too :)

Sure am.. Don't go to classes, just have online account and use my iPhone app to track and weigh in!

How are you finding the program? i go to the classes with a few friends but thought i would try out the forums too,never realized there were so many different diets out there until i logged on here!lol:D

Yeah I find it really good. Love having the weekly 49 coz you know if you fall off the wagon you can take it off of them! I like having them for a few ciders at the weekend, whereas with the old plan I'd just end up feeling guilty after over indulging!

yeah!i know what u mean about the extra 49 points,i usually use them by dividing them between the seven days giving myself a bit extra ley-way,saying that i have 4.5 pp left this evening(been xtra good 2day:rolleyes:) so going to have a glass of red wine and sum ww crisps later! weekends are the worst time for me!lol

I had 17 weekly points left, but have had 3 cans of strongbow tonight so that's that gone! New 49 kick in on tues. I try to stick to my 29 as much as possible mon-thur and normally have a take away or drinks at the weekend :)

S: 14st11lb C: 9st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 22.4 Loss: 4st12lb(32.85%)
Good luck to both of you :) I'm on WW too, and I love the new plan. I did the old points one a few years ago, but of course put it all back on gradually!

This site's great. I've added myself to a couple of the "challenges" which is great for pushing yourself to stay on track.

Liz

I also lost a couple of stone on the old plan, about 5 years ago but it slowly crept back on! Find the new plan so much more flexible :)

lol! i know what u mean,been watching the forum for a couple of weeks but only figured out how to post correctly yesterday:L
Going to try and be good today,will prob be going out for lunch/dinner today so will try and avoid the dessert menu at all costs!

0.5lb off today,happy enough(well not really!) but it'll do,was aiming for a loss of between 0.5-1lb off a week so i suppose that is still on target.Going to try my best to stay within the 29 pp allowance and be more choosy on what i spend my xtra 49 pp on! Roll on week 3!