Starting Again

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Shyane, 31 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Shyane

Shyane New Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    My own
    Hi, my name is Shyane. I have been struggling with my weight... for a while. I was o.k. with it until about 3 years ago I realized that it had crept up on me. I was about 160 lb so I decided to do something about it. I did Jenny Craig which was working amazingly but then they upped their prices and $400 a month Just for their portion of my grocery bill was way too much so I quit. Since then I put on all the weight I had lost + another 20. It is embarrassing looking at pictures of me this summer wondering what has happened to me. I know what I need to do, I really need to eat WAY smaller portions more and excercising. Now just to find the ambition I used to have. I look forward to any feedback and support. Thanks.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Pleased you have joined us. Great to have a member from Canada

Irene xx
  4. Wicca303

Wicca303 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Healthy eating and 5:2
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

It's such a shame that you found something that worked for you but they've put the costs up.

Good luck with your plan.

Toni. xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.