Starting again

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by missmaclean, 3 September 2009 Social URL.

1. missmaclean

missmaclean New Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi All,
    I'm new on here so let me introduce myself! My name is Hannah and i'm 19 years old. Last year I lost 20kg and did really well, i was on a low carb diet and went to the gym 5 times a week.
    Then it got to the summer holidays and I started Uni and i've put it all back on. As most of you have said, I feel embarassed and angry at myself for letting it happen but i'm determined to loose it all again.

My plan this time is to follow the same low-carb diet. Since i'm at uni now I don't have as much time to go to the gym, and I can't really afford it. So i'm going to try running outdoors and attending a kickboxing class every thursday at the uni gym.
    Hopefully it'll work. Wish me luck!

If anyone has any suggestions on how I can boost my weight loss, they are always greatly appreciated :)

Look forward to many months on this forum!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. pandapeepers

pandapeepers Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Good luck!

Not sure of anything to suggest sounds like you've got a good plan :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.