Starting again!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by evilpenguin, 10 February 2010 Social URL.

1. evilpenguin

evilpenguin Not evil at all

Start Weight:
    21st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Back to Slimming World
    Morning all

For the past few weeks I've been 'cheating' myself with the plan, going over syns/HE's + eating junk food like mini Indian snacks etc.. I was meant to start fresh yesterday but ruined it by having a microwave burger and with no access to SW online I didn't know the syn value and decided that today would be my fresh start day instead. Needed to type this out loud this otherwise I'd probably not start again :(

Anyone else recently re started? How do you get yourself back into it?

Hope you're all well

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. elliebird

elliebird Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st10lb
    Current Weight:
    21st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(17.5%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    Hi
    I have just started too, I did lighter life for 9 days and it made me really ill so I am now starting again with healthy eating and exercise.
    I hope you have a good day :)

4. evilpenguin

evilpenguin Not evil at all

Start Weight:
    21st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Back to Slimming World
    Thanks elliebird. I couldn't do a plan like lighterlife, I love food too much! Hope this plan goes well for you :)

5. cocktailprincess

cocktailprincess Still rockin' it

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    8st1lb(42.64%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World - On-line member
    Try writing a list, mate

List all the pros and cons of losing weight- really have a proper think about your fears and hopes.

Remember that this lifestyle is a choice- you don't have to do it, but it would be helpful to understand the benefits and consequences so that you are able to make the choice you want.

Also use some positive imagery- look at photos of you looking slim and happy and imagine how that will feel. Go on-line and pick out some fab dresses that you would love to wear and keep the pictures as an incentive for getting to your goal. Read some posts on here where people talk about the changes that losing weight has made to their lives.

Good luck mate

xxxxxx

6. sassie

sassie Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    There's a thread on here someone about thew little 'tweaks' we make to make SW suit us better and reading that really helped me to focus again - I struggled after Christmas and am determined to be 100% on plan this week (and in the future).

7. pesty

pesty Fighting the bulge

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ive just re-started after putting all the weight i lost last time and a bit more on by the mentality of 'this wont hurt' eating take aways and such. I'd been too good not using my syns and things for so long that i just lost the plot a bit!

I thought back to why i started in the first place, and asking how my life needs to be for me to be happy. Then made the changes, i already knew SW works from my previous time doing it.

Good luck
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.