starting again!

Mandy-j

Well this is the second time on CD, only back on it as i know how well it works, the trick is not falling back into bad habbits when i'm at my goal weight. Today is my second day, and i'm hoping it is better than yesterday. I hadn't slept well and was ill all night, that was followed by me throwing up in the kitchen sink before work.... i managed an hour at work before needing to come home. Then spent most of the day in bed, i did manage to drink water and have my three CD meals at points through the day, so i did stick to the plan... not easy i must admit, i really wanted a couple of slices of toast to settle my stomach, but didn't give in. The illness was not CD related, and thankfully i feel better today, other than a banging head ach, thank god for paracetamol. So day two looks much better, i was disapointed that a was unable to be very active yesterday, but i will make up for that today.

Good Luck with restarted CD - I guess you already know how well it works. Did you work up the plans last time?

Well i got to 1000 plan n then it all went to pot, had hen do's wedding and parties and it all went out of the window, i work long hours so take away evening meals came back in, but no more.... back on track now and intend to do things properly this time.

Welcome back & Good luck!

Glad you`re feeling better :D x

:welcome: back to minis,

Glad your feeling better.It can be done hun im almost on week 8 of a restart and doing ok so far,no blips anyway!!

Best of luck to you and keep us all posted.

welcome back lots of luck and keep us all up to date on how you are doing xx

Back