Starting again..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Banafell, 19 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Banafell

Banafell Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi Everyone,

I don't know if you'll remember me (came off the diet beginning of December, weighing in at 10stone 2lbs) after scoffing everything in sight over the past week (don't know why I did it, apart from 'I could') I reckon I've put on just under 7lbs since the end of December. So I'm back! and have been on the CD since this morning, and I'm doin' ok - I guess I'm just in the right head space.

anyway, without all the :blahblah: I just wanted to post here and say 'Hi' to anyone who might remember me and give a big hug to those are struggling this afternoon.

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. chrisfromengland

chrisfromengland Full Member

Hi and welcome back to the forum, i was the same as you, and i'm now on day 13 and had a small blip, but getting there.

good luck
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.