Starting again...

magb

So I am not exactly a new member buttttt I am back to square one- infact I am furthur. I am 5 foot 10 and on the Atkins diet I got down to 10 stone 7. It was not easy but I didn't care because I was so so so happy. Anyway, I have been away for 6 weeks and ate crap everyday basically and I got home and weighed myself....12 stone! None of my clothes fit and I feel awful. All my friends want to see me tomorrow and I just don't want to leave the house....I am so miserable and wish I could take it all back but sadly as we all know- that's not possible. I don't even know where to begin--it's gonna take so long to get back to where I want to be...what do I dooooo!? I'm thinking- start with the gym tomorrow and maybe start Atkins induction. You know, the main thing I am scared of is the impression of the people who see me again for the first time in weeks. :(

hi and :welcome: to the forums!
I wish you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Hello and :welcome2:
Good luck on your weight loss journey ! You can do this :)

Hi everyone, thanks for the messages of encouragement. Yesterday I got home and just felt so depressed! Anyway, today I woke up feeling more positive, I ate healthy and joined the gym and now I don't feel so much like it's the end of the world! Thanks so much! XXX

Back