starting again...

Kat112409

Im now a bit stronger and realising where im going wrong... comfort eating doesnt get me anywhere so now im putting my foot down and taking the time to understand my body and feelings. I want to lose weight more than anything and i know if i truly put all my effort into this then i can achieve anything i want.

I wanna be about 11 stone which is just right for my height, atm im now just over 17st. After having my son i was 18st 7lb but its taken me months to lose that much. I always used to be a size 16, i can just about fit into a size 20 and wearing xl clothing :( I've slipped up more than enough times but nows the time to change it all before its too late.

Ive got goals, when i go down to 11st, im gonna start dancing (including pole dancing) and i can then do more with my son. I wanna know that i'll be able to run after him when he runs off, i wanna take him to the park n play footie. And more importantly i wanna know that i can go on bouncy castles with him on day outs and enjoy myself without being out of breath or not being able to fit on any rides.

sorry for the long essay, but right now im feeling very confident and i hope it stays that way. But 1 thing i know for sure is that im never turning to chocolate again for a quick fix :D

thats is a lot to lose, saying that i was 16st 10, and am now 11st 6, did get down to 10st 11 but went on a 2 week cruise and put 11lbs on so back on the straight and narrow and got 2 of them off this week. i would suggest breaking it down into smaller goals and post them in your signature, it is nice to be able to tick them off as you achieve them.

im re starting for the millionth time on Monday. Good luck with it. I don't know anymore to be honest. My head just wants food all the time and I say my head cause all i seem to think about is bloody food! So best of luck this time around

thats is a lot to lose, saying that i was 16st 10, and am now 11st 6, did get down to 10st 11 but went on a 2 week cruise and put 11lbs on so back on the straight and narrow and got 2 of them off this week. i would suggest breaking it down into smaller goals and post them in your signature, it is nice to be able to tick them off as you achieve them.

wow uve done well :) i plan to take small steps instead of loosing it as quick as i can. Im still learning how to work this forum out so once i know i'll start leaving my goals in my sig... thanks for ur advice

im re starting for the millionth time on Monday. Good luck with it. I don't know anymore to be honest. My head just wants food all the time and I say my head cause all i seem to think about is bloody food! So best of luck this time around

aww thank you :)

i know how u feel, ive been like a yo yo but this is it for me now. Hope it all goes well for you :D

if it was easy we would all be slim.

Back