Starting again

thinking~thin

ok, so i have done every diet under the sun, i am a serial dieter....having dabbled a little with WW this year and lost a fair amount of weight i lost momentum somewhere around about the pyramid stage at Glastonbury Festival (ok so if i'm totally honest it was a good few weeks before this....but i'm good at being in denial :eek:) and haven't stopped eating since...not sure why, but these days i have no will power whatsoever...

so it's with trepidation that i declare the start of a new diet

Cambridge diet...i'm (re)starting on Friday, i have successfully done LL 2 children ago and messed around since then with Cambridge a few times, but come on this has to be it....the end....i'm 39 in September and god save me i do not plan on being fat and forty...so wish me luck and hope to get lots of motivation and tips from you lovely people, although i'm painfully aware that i am the only one that can make myself do this!

good luck,
this time around your in good company! .. "makes a tonne of difference"..
sam.....

Hi, i'm in the same boat it seems. Have just started my journey again today! I'm also a serial dieter and after losing a certain amount of weight, i seem to always lapse. Not this time!!!
Good luck on your journey.

thanks Sam and Mrs Booty am hoping that the forum will make a difference to me this time!

Hi, i'm in the same boat it seems. Have just started my journey again today! I'm also a serial dieter and after losing a certain amount of weight, i seem to always lapse. Not this time!!!
Good luck on your journey.

that's exactly like me! i seem to yoyo up and down between certain weights...i need to get into the tens to try and break the cycle...i haven't been in the tens since before my daughter and she will be 6 later this year:eek: seems to be a bit of a psychological barrier for some reason:confused: i also need toaccept that it's ok to cock up one day and that i can get back on track the next day as i tend to bury my head in the sand!

Anyway hope you are having a good start on your new journey!

stay positive Keke ...you can do it!

Good luck on your journey

Im sure you will be fab and forty!!!
xxx

thanks bopKatie...really looking forward to it! good luck on your journey too!

Back