• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Starting again!

Yeah I have been on this before, but put extra pressure on myself to stick as I was getting married, so didn't do well. So determined to do it this time and nothing will be in the way.....

I did lipotrim when I was younger and stuck to that 100% and lost 3 stone in 10 weeks, so I know I can do it... Just nervous I think! Xx

Yeah I have been on this before, but put extra pressure on myself to stick as I was getting married, so didn't do well. So determined to do it this time and nothing will be in the way.....

I did lipotrim when I was younger and stuck to that 100% and lost 3 stone in 10 weeks, so I know I can do it... Just nervous I think! Xx
You'll do great - just keep posting on here - especially on the first few days - or any time when you feel weak and you will be able to stay strong.

MaryMZ

S: 13st6lb C: 13st4.5lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 32 Loss: 0st1.5lb(0.8%)
Will you be doing SS or SS plus or other. Keep reading the forum to stay on track! Good luck.

I will be doing ss I think. Will talk to my lady see what she thinks is best this time around x

Hi Mrs Elf

I'm on day 1 of the umteenth restart, this will definately be my last, my head for some reason is just really in the right place so I'm confident (she says lol). I wish you luck with what ever you decide and look forward to seeing you on the forum.

PGD x

S: 12st10lb C: 11st9lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.1 Loss: 1st1lb(8.43%)
hey good luck, my restart starts tomorrow.... really nervous, but ultra determined!! xxx

I am in the right place too and so motivated, I'm actually excited to start....no more fatty boomboom for me lol xx

woo hoo - fantastic when you feel good about this diet, long may it last for us all. Husband says I have ketosis breath already, I'd love to think so but its a bit too soon lol x

Night peeps - see you all another day closer to thindom

PGD x

Yup - I did that Monday Mrs Elf. Good luck for today and your restart! I'll be rooting for ya.

PGD x

Lol yes he is a cheeky wotsit about the breath lol - does always happen quick for me though. xx PGD