Starting again!

mrs elf

Hey all,
I am about to start the CD again on Wednesday! I'm really nervous, I don't want to fail..... I need to do this, any tips on staying on track??

Xxxx

Hi and welcome back. Was it CD you were on last time? If yes you will already know about drinking plenty of water and to stick with it until ketosis deals with the hunger pangs! Take care.

Yeah I have been on this before, but put extra pressure on myself to stick as I was getting married, so didn't do well. So determined to do it this time and nothing will be in the way.....

I did lipotrim when I was younger and stuck to that 100% and lost 3 stone in 10 weeks, so I know I can do it... Just nervous I think! Xx

Yeah I have been on this before, but put extra pressure on myself to stick as I was getting married, so didn't do well. So determined to do it this time and nothing will be in the way.....

I did lipotrim when I was younger and stuck to that 100% and lost 3 stone in 10 weeks, so I know I can do it... Just nervous I think! Xx

You'll do great - just keep posting on here - especially on the first few days - or any time when you feel weak and you will be able to stay strong.

I will be doing ss I think. Will talk to my lady see what she thinks is best this time around x

Hi Mrs Elf

I'm on day 1 of the umteenth restart, this will definately be my last, my head for some reason is just really in the right place so I'm confident (she says lol). I wish you luck with what ever you decide and look forward to seeing you on the forum.

PGD x

Hi Mrs Elf

I'm on day 1 of the umteenth restart, this will definately be my last, my head for some reason is just really in the right place so I'm confident (she says lol). I wish you luck with what ever you decide and look forward to seeing you on the forum.

PGD x

It's great when you get to that headspace. Long may it last.

hey good luck, my restart starts tomorrow.... really nervous, but ultra determined!! xxx

I am in the right place too and so motivated, I'm actually excited to start....no more fatty boomboom for me lol xx

woo hoo - fantastic when you feel good about this diet, long may it last for us all. Husband says I have ketosis breath already, I'd love to think so but its a bit too soon lol x

Night peeps - see you all another day closer to thindom

PGD x

Had my "last meal" tonight, ate until I felt sick lol. X

Yup - I did that Monday Mrs Elf. Good luck for today and your restart! I'll be rooting for ya.

PGD x

Lol yes he is a cheeky wotsit about the breath lol - does always happen quick for me though. xx PGD

Back