Starting again

Iveabigask

Skelator Here I come
Hi everyone!!!

I hope you're all doing well. So I took the month of august off on Ll. I had lots of birthdays including my own plus we had a death in the family and just couldnt committ fully to Ll. So I started back on track yesterday. Feeling good this morning but normally the first 3 days are grand and it's after that I find it really hard!! Work is really busy that will keep me focussed during the day. I've put on a stone in 6 weeks and I'm not surprised given how much I ate and drank!! So 14 stone as of this morning and 3 stone to lose between now and Xmas. Well I'm hoping for more but want at least 3 gone!!
I'm away for Xmas and last year I was like a baby whale beside the pool lol
So that's it for now. Wish me luck!!!

Ask xxxxxx

Hey iveabigask, welcome back!

Sorry to hear about the death in the family, I think as people, it's one of the easiest reasons for us to "slip up" as it's so tough having to deal with it.

Hope you really enjoyed your birthday/s, and look forward to chatting with you!!

I'm just about to start (returner from 2009) and can't wait!!!

Love and hugs xxxx

Aw thanks!! I'm not officially going back to my class till next week but I've loads of food packs in the house so started back on them on Monday. Day 4 today and had a horrendous sleep last night. Awake the whole time and at one point I woke myself up gasping for air!!! Weird or what!!!
I'm doing ok on it, the only thing that's really difficult are the headaches. I've had one since Monday and cant seem to shift it which is dreadful. I'm weighing myself the whole time so that's spurring me on lol
I'm determined to get rid of this weight once and for all. I'm on Hols at Xmas and want to be slim, fit and healthy for it!!

When do you start?

Ask xxx

Hey welcome back and good luck :D

Welcome back Iveabigask
At least it was a BABY whale!
This year you'll be like a mermaid - :mermaid:

Ask,

I'm going to my first meeting tonight so will pick up my foodpacks and start tomorrow morning!!

Can't wait to get started!!! Xxx

Back