Starting again

Jot

jo'stime
Hi everyone!

Going to start counting my calories from tomorrow and hopefully I will be 2st lighter by christmas.

Fed up of being fat and tired!

I've set that as my goal as well.. There is a Slinky for Santa thread if you want to sign up to it..iwillsoonbeslim started it in cc.

Good luck :)

Jot said:
Hi everyone!

Going to start counting my calories from tomorrow and hopefully I will be 2st lighter by christmas.

Fed up of being fat and tired!

Good luck - this forum plus MFP will give you loads of support and motivation!

i wish you the very best of luck!

i think that the hardest part is getting your head in gear for it ..... the rest is just a bit of will power and common sense.....but if you head aint in it, thats when it gets very hard!

it sounds like you have made up your mind to do this, so keep us updated and i hope you get some great results by christmas!!! xxx

Hi All,

Have to be honest, my start day came and my will power went! I have tried so many diets now that each time I try to commit I rebel, does this sound familiar to anyone? God it's sooooo frustrating. :confused:

Don't be to down on yourself.. Set yourself mini goals.

When your ready you'll do this..Good luck :)

cheers girl's, have been good yesterday and today, I have stuck to 1300 per day so I am hoping to stay strong, just need to get used eating smaller amounts.

When I have been good for 2-3 weeks you get into better habits. plus you dont want to undo all of your hard work, hopefully I am out of the starting blocks, going to weigh in on sunday mornings, hopefully that will stop me overindulging on friday and saturday.

Thanks for your kind words.

Back