Starting again

Springador

I have been starting again for over 10months now and I am 2 stone heavier in the process, nothing fits and I am getting so fed up and angry with myself.

I have spent the weekend getting myself mentally focussed and prepared and I am now ready and this time i will succeed.
I will need to post on here daily and the arcade games will help too. So far I have had 2 meals today and will have my last in a few mins, I feel good to have even got this far into the day without giving up so its a good sign.

Hey, this is my first week and just finished my last shake for the day too, husband and daughter are enjoying homemade soup downstairs, can't sit with them yet, maybe in a week or so I won't be tempted. Stick with it tho, you can do it! Just think of a goal like xmas.

Yeah first time, first weigh in tomorrow, dying to see what I've lost, really hope its good!

Good luck to you both, you can do this!!

Georgie
x

Thanks Georgie you're an inspiration, it's great to see how well you've done! Will be back tomorrow to tell what I've lost this week! :)

Good luck to you both :)

Good luck guys ..... you can do it!!

Nessie, don't forget to post so we can know how your WI goes!!

Oooo. Good luck with your Weigh- In Nessie!!!

Welcome back Springador. I am a re-starter myself as are most of the wonderful people on here!!
It's not easy, but once you get in that frame of mind...there will be no stopping you!!

Good luck with your journeys and definitely come on here for support and advice.

Kerry-Ann

Back