Starting again

hollycat

To infinity and beyond!
Hi,

Starting CD in the morning. It is not my first attempt, my last effort was in May and I haven't really felt in the right frame of mind since then, but feel very positive at the moment (long may it last :))

Good luck hollycat, i agree, you really do need to be in the right mindframe to do this. Wishing you lot's of luck, you can do it :) xx

Thanks Ava,

I see you are doing well - 99lbs in just 4 months, that is fantastic. Have you found it hard going?

welcome back Holly, best of luck with it x

Welcome back Holly! :D It's a good time now- time to make a real difference before Christmas! Good luck! ;)

Not a good start

Oh dear, did not get off to a good start. Woke up the next morning, eyes streaming, throat sore, nose blocked, feeling like cr4p. :(
Decided to postpone the start of SS, as I know for me the first few days are crucial and I need to feel 100%. Have been following low carb though and drinking plenty, so I am focusing on Monday as my start day now, still feel rough now, but should be tip top by then.

Thanks for all your support. :)

I am also a restarter hollycat. Good luck for Monday. I don't know why it is so difficult to get back on it when we know what a difference it makes, but I will try!

Back