Starting again!

juliebags

Silver Member
Hi everyone,
Well here i am again desperately hoping bot too fail again! I did a week on TS fell off the wagon and then had a total blowout , now feel disgusted with myself-not a nice feelin!i still have a 3 wks supply & refuse to let it go to waste! Any moral support would bw so gratfully received! Can i do this,i hope so !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Julie,

It happens to the best of us! Don't worry, just draw a line under it and take each day one day at a time. If you feel hungry think, "i'll just wait another 15 minutes" and have a glass of water.

Distract yourself, I've suddenly become obsessed with painting my nails and remember we're all here for you and for each other :)

Hi Julie , well I'm starting tomorrow as well. Maybe we can keep each other going. I've done lighterlife before and it seems that these liquid diets are the only ones I can lose weight on - however hard it is. I also feel disgusted with myself but from tomorrow it will be a new start and all we have to look forward to is our new bodies. have you started already?

Thank you starcrossed, it means sooooo much not to be alone , ur rigjt one day at a time, that way we don't set ourselves up for a fall!i am not going to set myself a target date this time around ! I will get there eventually. Good luck to us all , many thanks xxx

Thanks gill , we can do this moral support, it will be a journey we canbe proud of ! Here is to a fresh start ! Xxx

Don't be too hard on yourself. Try to keep busy. I tend to distract myself by coming on here or by playing a couple of computer games where you have to concentrate. Before you know it the temptation has passed. Good luck on your future weight loss x

Distract yourself, I've suddenly become obsessed with painting my nails and remember we're all here for you and for each other :)[/QUOTE]

Strangely enough I have become obsessed with painting my nails too but it does make me feel really good and is a lovely distraction from food.

Thanks everyone,
Well its new start feeling much more positive! Lets hope its a good day , glad to have you all onboard xx

Good luck Hun. You sound a bit like me. Did ts for a week and did really well but then fell of the waggon an have found it so hard to motivate myself to start again.
I have finally sorted myself out, started again on sat and now on day 3 and no wobbles. I feel great and so determined to do it this time. We are getting married in 6 weeks so there is no time for me to fall off the waggon again!
We are all here for you and each other, no I have found this site I know I wont fail this time x

Hey, I'm in the same sort of boat. I've had my first month of ts and whilst I have mostly being sticking to it,I've had alcohol and turkey,ham slices so I don't think I've actually lost any weight!!!!! Just got my second box and really pumped up.....I will perceiver.....good luck guys xxx

Back