Starting again...

LeanneJL

Hello,

I joined slimming world over a year ago, the aim was to reach target weight by my wedding which was the 17th August. Needless to say I haven't really been motivated. My weight loss so far is 1st7.5lbs. Not too shabby I know but ideally another 2 stone to go (roughly). I guess I won't know my target until I get there.

I decided to create my weight loss diary on here as it seems to work for a lot of people. I often find myself losing direction, thinking a takeaway won't hurt. But my weight isn't shifting anywhere! So tonight I will be creating a meal plan for the next week and bringing my exercise bike down into the living room....no excuse!

My weigh in day is Tuesday so I will post my gain...(bad weekend)

hopefully the following tuesday will will be a lovely loss! :)

I have just started a diary for the same reason today....

Well done on the meal planning, I try to do that but it tends to go off track by about Tuesday.

So.... Day one! And a successful day!

Breakfast - poached eggs on whole meal toast (2 slices from 400g loaf = HEX B) with bacon (no fat) mushrooms fried in fry light and baked beans.

Lunch - jacket potato with prawns and a side salad of tomatoes, cucumber and red onion with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.

Dinner - roast chicken (no skin) potatoes roasted in fry light with broccoli and carrots.

250ml of semi skimmed milk used for cups of tea.

Feeling positive for the first time in a while, shame I'm not positive about tomorrow's weigh in! At least I know I'm in the zone to carry on after my weigh in!

Had a bad yesterday, work doesn't help my case...stresses me out too much!

But my weigh in last night wasn't as bad as I expected, I maintained! :)

I admit I have a bit of a sweet tooth, and I've trawled through the deserts section on the slimming world website, as it's my day off today I will be baking some bakewell bites. These sound tasty and if topped with banana instead of glacé cherries they are only 1.5 syncs each.

I will update later with my food intake for today and how the baking went :)

So far so good!

Been really good today and I've stuck to plan! Can't tell you how great it feels to have energy and not be bloated.... Maybe this alone will give me incentive to stay on track.

HEXA- 250ml semi skimmed
HEXB- 2 slices of whole meal bread from a 400g loaf.

For breakfast I had poached egg on toast (HEXB) with mushrooms fried in fry light.
Lunch was a super pasta n sauce macaroni cheese made with water (1.5 syns)
And for dinner I made a cowboy pie, recipe for this can be found in the new magazine.(0.5 syn)

I did go ahead and make the bakewell bites.... These were absolutely delicious! A tasty treat with tea/coffee. So tasty I had 4! (6 syns)

Another great day and bursting with energy!

HEXA- 30g Cheddar
HEXB- Peanut hi-fi deluxe bar

Breakfast was hi-fi bar (HEXB) with a fat free cherry activia yogurt and a satsuma.
For lunch I had leftovers of last nights cowboy pie (0.5syns) with a cherry fat free activia yogurt and a pear.

For tea break snacks I had some of my yummy bakewell bites..3 of. (4.5 syns)

On the way home I ate an apple.

And for dinner I made homemade slimming world chips, 2 qourn sausages (1 syn each = 2) and fried an egg in fry light, followed by 2 satsumas and an apple.

Total syns for today 7

I usually walk to work but get a bus home as I'm always so exhausted but today I made an effort to walk home too, 25 minutes each way.

Looking forward to another great food optimising day tomorrow :)

Still on plan!

HEXA- 250ml of semi skimmed milk
HEXB- 35g porridge oats

Breakfast was porridge oats (HEXB) made with milk from HEXA

Mid morning - cherry activia fat free yogurt, banana

Lunch - cowboy pie leftovers (0.5 syns) followed by forest fruits fat free activia yogurt and a satsuma.

4 bakewell bites (6syns)

Dinner - homemade chips baked in fry light with a cod fillet dipped in beaten egg and rolled in a slice of whole meal bread (blended up to make breadcrumbs- 2.5syns)

Banana and an apple.

Total syns for today 9.

Back