Starting again...

CeeB84

Day 4 back on CWP after over a year away. Any one got any motivational stories for me, as starting to lag a little now. X

Hi - well done for getting back on it!! I haven't got anything very motivational share but I also did cd diet a few ago and lost 5stones - lots of life events later n i had put it all back on and some!!

So I've just finished breastfeeding my little boy / and started did a couple of weeks on SW and have done 2 weeks on CWP I have lost 21lbs altogether in my first 4 weeks (12 of those lbs are from CWP over the last 2 weeks), I just wanted to say hi and that you can do this. I wasn't sure that I cud but 2 weeks in n I've been 100% every day!

Good luck with ur journey -- keep us update xx

hello and welcome back!

Not sure its notivational but i did CD in 2009 and went from a size 18 to a 10 in 5 months. I used to be a size 22 at my biggest. I was back to a 14 so started back on CD 4 weeks ago, and i'm now finding the 14's too big and 12's are fitting better! :) Hope the first few days are going ok

Hi! I have been on step 2 for 3 months and have lost 37lbs! Got one more pound to go then I'm onto step 3, yippee! When I started the diet I really saw how emotionally I ate and drank and so would crave food and alcohol when stressed/ angry/ happy/tired etc but think I've eventually cracked it now as don't feel like this anymore. So I'm so please I did this diet and would recommend it to anyone! Good luck!

WOW thats amazing!! What steps did you do and how long for?

Thank you for all the stories :) I weighed myself this morning (I know I shouldn't have official weigh in date isnt till Saturday) and iv lost 8lbs already defo males it worth it :) xx

I've done step 2 all the time and have had a couple of naughty days in that too!

8lbs is fab- wow! Well done!

Thank you :)
I think il probably stick to step 2 the whole time aswell.

Back