1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Starting again...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by CeeB84, 13 May 2014 Social URL.

1. CeeB84

CeeB84 Well-Known Member

Day 4 back on CWP after over a year away. Any one got any motivational stories for me, as starting to lag a little now. X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. TINKERBELLA

TINKERBELLA Well-Known Member

Hi - well done for getting back on it!! I haven't got anything very motivational share but I also did cd diet a few ago and lost 5stones - lots of life events later n i had put it all back on and some!!

So I've just finished breastfeeding my little boy / and started did a couple of weeks on SW and have done 2 weeks on CWP I have lost 21lbs altogether in my first 4 weeks (12 of those lbs are from CWP over the last 2 weeks), I just wanted to say hi and that you can do this. I wasn't sure that I cud but 2 weeks in n I've been 100% every day!

Good luck with ur journey -- keep us update xx

4. LizzRob

LizzRob Well-Known Member

hello and welcome back!

Not sure its notivational but i did CD in 2009 and went from a size 18 to a 10 in 5 months. I used to be a size 22 at my biggest. I was back to a 14 so started back on CD 4 weeks ago, and i'm now finding the 14's too big and 12's are fitting better! :) Hope the first few days are going ok

5. alex251206

alex251206 Active Member

Hi! I have been on step 2 for 3 months and have lost 37lbs! Got one more pound to go then I'm onto step 3, yippee! When I started the diet I really saw how emotionally I ate and drank and so would crave food and alcohol when stressed/ angry/ happy/tired etc but think I've eventually cracked it now as don't feel like this anymore. So I'm so please I did this diet and would recommend it to anyone! Good luck!

6. LizzRob

LizzRob Well-Known Member

WOW thats amazing!! What steps did you do and how long for?

7. CeeB84

CeeB84 Well-Known Member

Thank you for all the stories :) I weighed myself this morning (I know I shouldn't have official weigh in date isnt till Saturday) and iv lost 8lbs already defo males it worth it :) xx

8. alex251206

alex251206 Active Member

I've done step 2 all the time and have had a couple of naughty days in that too!

9. alex251206

alex251206 Active Member

8lbs is fab- wow! Well done!

10. CeeB84

CeeB84 Well-Known Member

Thank you :)
    I think il probably stick to step 2 the whole time aswell.