STARTING AGAIN

martina49

I've been to slimming world in the past and it worked great but eventually got tired eating the same things, me and my husband are both turning 40 next year and want to be healthy and slim (we booked 3 holidays lol) so we are starting to eat healthy again any tips or advice to stay on track greatly appreciated xxx

Hello there! I'm in the same boat, I'm 25 and starting slimming world again, I'm fed up of feeling self conscious and want to feel fabulous! There are some really good recipe threads on here if you need meal inspiration! ?

Hey Martina. Well done for getting back on it - it's soo easy to say "I'll start next week" so good job for getting the wheels in motion!

Are you planning on exercising as part of your new healthy lifestyle?

im on day 4 and not doing too bad, at work im on my feet all day running around so exercise is the last thing i want to do (lazy i know lol) Im doing the plan from home and my weigh in day is monday hopefully i having the staying power, weekends are my downfall, thanks everyone for your encouragement it really does help xxx

Brilliant Elle, 9lb is a great loss, waiting for the hubster to come home then im weighing myself will let u know, defs no 9lb for me tho lol x

I'm in the same boat too! Except I'm 20. Did slimming world before and was AMAZED by the results! I don't know why I stopped because I've put most weight back on now! ? determined to stick this time, sorry no advice lol I'm just going to try the gym too to keep up my motivation ?

I'm in the same boat too! Except I'm 20. Did slimming world before and was AMAZED by the results! I don't know why I stopped because I've put most weight back on now! ? determined to stick this time, sorry no advice lol I'm just going to try the gym too to keep up my motivation ?

Welcome :D

Back