Starting again !!!!

kab9

Hi all, as you can guess from the title I’ve started a vlcd again !!!!
Last year with a combination of sw and cwp I managed to lose just under 3.5stone and guess what I’ve put it all back on. Absolutely furious with myself. I like some others Are using my products up first before buying more. I would really appreciate anyone’s views on the best tasting. I currently have slim fast, cwp and a couple lighterlife shakes left. Today is day 4 and I’ve found it quite tough I’m dreading the weekend because I think get are always the worst. I can’t wait for ketosis to kick in so I’m not so hungry all the time. I need to really stick at it and see what the scales say in Monday.

Hello! I am on Day 3 of Slim & Save. CWP products are nice, Exante I find to be foul and chemical like... I like S&S for the price and the various chocolatey shakes are yummy (I only have them and the caffe late one!)

I've been 100% but I agree, these first few days are so hard. Am also looking forward to ketosis. Weigh in is Tuesday and I am trying to stay off the scales until then...!

I think I tried the exante a few years ago and didn’t think much of them. I’m struggling today to be honest but that’s probably because Friday night is usually takeaway night in my house. I might mix a chocolate shake with a little water and try to make a muffin type thing. I have been on the scales this morning and I have lost so I need to keep it up but weekends are so hard

Hi Kab9. Hope you managed this evening. I have just done day 1 of CWP and have found the products all great, which is not what I expected! Hope your fresh start goes well x

Hi Blossom18, well done on day 1, CWP do the best water flavourings 😃 CWP is great you get such good support. I need a good couple of days so I get a good weight loss on Monday to keep me motivated x

Hi Blossom, my weekend didn’t go well at all and as usual it has carried on to this week😭 I am still 4lb lighter than when I started so I’m going to give it a go again today. Probably tmi but I am on anti depressants and have been without them for a week so think that has definitely affected me. I’m getting my prescription hopefully today so I can get myself back on track. Anyway enough about me how was your weigh in??? X

Back