starting again

BIGMAMA

Hi all, I am starting again today on lipotrim as all blood results have come fine from being very ill, thought it was the flu but seemed to have some bizarre symptons and doctor thought it would be best to do blood tests. anyway, hopefully i will find it easier this time round but on school holidays at the moment and feel this is going to be harder!! i have been reading all your weigh ins and they have been fantastic, most of you are nearly there or already there and keep changing the goal posts!! keep u posted on how i get on. take care for now xx:)

Hiya Bigmama, welcome back. Glad your results were all clear. You can focus on your diet now. Good luck, am sure you'll do grand.x

hi bigmama,
WELCOME BACK!
so glad that you're well again!
i bet school holidays are a bit tough - make a game up where you're children have to treat you like a queen and fetch and carry for you, when they get bored start a game of doctors and nurses and get them to tuck you in a quilt and mollycoddle you - or start a game of monopoly....that can last for HOURS lol!
you can do it and then next week when the hols are over it'll be a piece of piddle!
fran :)

Best of luck. Glad you are back in full health - here's to the lbs dropping off quickly for you :D

x

Glad to hear you are well, and welcome back. So lets get on with it and do it:p xxx

thank you all, feeling hungry now, weight is at 16 stone so have put 7 pounds back on, but did eat a lot of anything which i am kicking myself for now!! hopefully i will lose that gain in the first week.

Good Luck Bigmama,
Im only on day three but I have around the same weight to lose as you so keep posting,We will all be here to help each other through!

Glad you're better hun and good luck with the restart xx

Welcome back from a fellow returner! Always harder second tme round but seems like lots of new-comers at mo so plenty of support while were all starting off again!!

hey bigmama or soon to be weemama x

I glad you feeling better, you know you got the best place here for support or just a natter about the diet, you will do great just memeber and take it shake by shake and litre by litre.

I had a bit of a blip and am starting again properly as of today so we can keep each other going x

just stay positive and focus you can totally do this x

Back