Starting again!

Haste

Lost almost 5 stone 2 years ago and yes, you guessed it put it all back on...and then some!.

I'm determined this time to lose it AND do maintenance to keep it off (went straight on holiday, no maintenance, and then couldn't get back on the diet....eventually putting all the weight back on!):cry:

I need to lose around 7 stone. I'm going initially for 4 stone, then maintenance, then hopefully another 3 stone after that. Thought if I do it in stages (with a visit to Florida in between) with the help of my new councillor and this forum, I'll do it!!:D

Last edited:
Good luck to you! When do you start? xx

Ooh, spooky! keep us posted with how you are doing! xx

I lost loads in 2006 (22st to 12st 7lb) then regained 5st last year so am having to retread that same path AGAIN!

I have about the same amount to lose as you ... so sending you best wishes and good luck :)

I lost loads in 2006 (22st to 12st 7lb) then regained 5st last year so am having to retread that same path AGAIN!

I have about the same amount to lose as you ... so sending you best wishes and good luck :)

Russiandoll, I remember you starting on the forum (weren't you on the Discovery forum too??)

I never posted much, kind of just read the posts to keep me going.

Thanks all, first day has gone well!

Never mind the 'what ifs' You've done brilliantly. It's not easy doing this for the second time. Life happens and you just need to keep going no matter what. Good luck anyway and keep going.
Tx

Back