Starting AGAIN!

Kangy

Hi guys,
Well I'm back! I have actually finished my degree - I've been longing to get back on CD for weeks, but everytime I've tried another deadline loomed and it all went by the wayside. But it's all done and dusted now (have to wait awhile for my results yet). So now all I have to worry about it being a mum and losing weight (oh and catching up with my housework, the kids had great fun yesterday counting the spiders in the corners of the ceilings - seriously there's nothing like a 10,000 word dissertation to give spiders a chance!!:D:D).

Anyhow, I am supposed to be going to my best friends wedding next saturday. Can I ask if I can be excused from having a meal? I don't want to offend her but I will feel silly sitting and not eating a meal put in front of me - also I don't know that I will be able to resist it! Of course I could go to the wedding and skip the meal, but I have to go to London very early on the Sunday so I had already been thinking of skipping the evening do and going up the night before. What do you all think? I don't want to offend her. But I HAVE to get back onto this diet - if I make the excuse of waiting til after the wedding, there'll just be something else again afterwards.

Anyhow it feels good to be back, even if I do have the next three days to get through! I have a good book and lots of water in the tap and coffee in the jar!

Kangy xx

Welcome back!

Firstly well done for finishing your degree and good luck with the results. Re the wedding, I am sure if you explain things to your best friend and she will understand how important this is to you, the most important thing is that you are there for her on her big day.

Good luck with the restart and let us know how you are getting on.

Gx

Back