starting again

SBR08

hi i hope some of you remember me

i did a month on LT then came to portugal for 7 weeks with work.
The first 2 weeks were a nightmare with the family going out for dinner all the time and me having to go with them, so I decided to have a break from LT and enjoy it.
I know i shouldnt have but I took about 10 days off and ate pastas, pizza, ice cream, sweets and chocs etc etc- i didnt binge just enjoyed treating myself!
Anyway I only put 2 pounds back on which i wast too fussed about.
So I started again on monday as I have a month left here in portugal- im determined to stick to it from now on!
So i had a sneaky peek today at the scales and im

8 STONE 10Ibs yay! so far this week i have lost 6 pounds and its only thursday

yippeee!

good for you for getting back on track.

hi i hope some of you remember me

i did a month on LT then came to portugal for 7 weeks with work.
The first 2 weeks were a nightmare with the family going out for dinner all the time and me having to go with them, so I decided to have a break from LT and enjoy it.
I know i shouldnt have but I took about 10 days off and ate pastas, pizza, ice cream, sweets and chocs etc etc- i didnt binge just enjoyed treating myself!
Anyway I only put 2 pounds back on which i wast too fussed about.
So I started again on monday as I have a month left here in portugal- im determined to stick to it from now on!
So i had a sneaky peek today at the scales and im

8 STONE 10Ibs yay! so far this week i have lost 6 pounds and its only thursday

yippeee!
welcome back and fab loss! Luckily you only put 2lbs on...some people wouldn't have been so lucky!

How can you say thats not a binge!!!(10 days off and ate pastas, pizza, ice cream, sweets and chocs etc etc )you ate all the wrong foods! LOL ...

When you went away you said you wouldn't manage to do LT while out there...so have you told the family? How are you going to manage it, do you have a plan?

Welcome back.

x

yeah i guess i did binge a bit! but i felt like i wa on holiday and enjoyed it! i was lucky to only put 2 pounds on!
yes at first when we came out we were eating out almost every night but now its once or twice a week so i can ge away with saying ive already eaten or no appetite due to the hot weather!

Back