Starting again ...

Redhead

I am just starting Lipotrim for the second time. Did it at the beginning of the year before going to my neice's wedding but stopped so I could eat there.
Now ready to start again and would like to lose 42lbs. Hopefully I will have the willpower to stick to it.

Welcome back and good luck on lipotrim. You have done it before so you will know how good it is when you stick to it.

Just keep drinking that water hun.

Welcome back :)

From what I see reading the boards if there's an event coming up the general advice seems to be to plan it in and refeed for it rather than stopping/starting? That way you remain in control and reduce the chance of falling off the wagon totally.

Good luck

Thats what I'm doing. I have a family wedding on the 17th and am re-feeding from Friday to get ready for it. I'll get weighed the morning of the wedding and pick up my next weeks shakes ready to start again on the Saturday morning.
I'll 'lose' a week, but hey-ho. The pharmacist reckons most people still lose a little in their re-feed week, but the worst case scenario would be I'd stay the same? Some people reckon I'm crazy for taking a week out when I've only been on LT for 3 full weeks, but if I'd waited then I'd have 'lost' 3wks, and be nearly a stone heavier than I am now!
I then have 10wks to get near to my target before the next family wedding- hopefully I'll be re-feeding 'for real' by then! LOL!

Good luck on your re-start hun :) x

Good luck on starting again hun! You've come to the right place, if you struggle with your own willpower you can come on here and have everyone elses :D xx

Good luck on starting again hun! You've come to the right place, if you struggle with your own willpower you can come on here and have everyone elses :D xx
Love that wot u said bout will power, that is so true!!!
Good luck with LT again :D, well done for comin back so soon to! xxx

Love that wot u said bout will power, that is so true!!!
Good luck with LT again :D, well done for comin back so soon to! xxx

Haha mel its so true though isnt it! If i'm feeling weak willed i come on here and look at everyone else saying "yeah im great, im cool, im loving the diet, im never gonna eat again in my life" haha and i just have a go at myself and get back into gear! I'm sure everyone is the same :p xx

Welcome back and good luck for this week.

You've done it before so heads down to start again.

Hi and welcome back to LT. You know exactly how this is going to go so you are pre-warned about what to expect.

Good luck, you know you can do it.

Haha mel its so true though isnt it! If i'm feeling weak willed i come on here and look at everyone else saying "yeah im great, im cool, im loving the diet, im never gonna eat again in my life" haha and i just have a go at myself and get back into gear! I'm sure everyone is the same :p xx
it definately is and this site really does help, i find the pics the most inspiring as they show u that u can gt there to and that its all worth while!!! x :D

Thanks for your support

Thanks everyone for the support, together we will all be superslim in no time!

Got told off by the pharmacist today because I dared to restart Lipotrim on my own (with what I had left from last time). She told me that you can't restart more than twice in a 6 month period, which I didn't know.

Anyway, seem to be getting on OK at the moment, my husband is away with work at the moment and not back until July so would love to surprise him with more of a figure that he married!!! Be nice to go and buy a new wardrobe of clothes as well.

That would be a great surprise for him, surprising how much you could lose by July, and look at the look on his face when he sees you.

Good luck.

Back